Deep in the blue

Anonymous.

Kay was already ready with the food. She was changing her dress since this dress was now smelling with food and kitchen actually. She also told Mrs Lucy and Anita to have their dinner and go to their respective  quarters because she didn't wanted to keep them waiting. She again looked at clock, Ved was fifteen minutes late. It was indeed concerning for keva because Ved is so punctual.

"Rocky where is he?" She asked worriedly.

"Let me check boss lady."
He said and arched out contacting someone. "He'll be here in few minutes boss lady." He said coming back to her. "Is there anything else you need?" He asked her.

"No thanks. Just let him know that I'm in my room and get ready for the dinner." She said.

"Yes boss lady." He said.
She have offered them the dinner but they were in the shift and in an hour or so it will be changed. So rocky denied it politely.

Kay wondered when they change their shifts and where they actually eat. "These guys keep this place safe, risking their life's for us. They should  be eating healthy and enough." She was now talking to herself.

She has wore a rose gold loose top with cold shoulder cut and dark blue jeans assembling her top hairs in bun and let the rest of hairs flow down her back. Putting a little amount of makeup she looked awesome.

No much accessories matter she let hoop earing stay, she don't wanted to look as if she's on a date with Ved anyway. Only the thought stired her insides wonderfully.

A knock on the door made her slip out of her thoughts.

"Yes rocky? What happened?"

"Boss lady king is ready for dinner." He informed.

"Okay!" She said.
Was she engrossed this much in her own world or its Ved who got up ready so quick. She thought as she entered the dining hall. Vedic was waiting for her already.

He stunned her with his look. A denim jacket and jeans with white shirt. His hairs had a volume that would put girls on shame. He smiled slightly and paced to her, held her hand and tugged her towards table. He barely wear casual dresses or something like this.

"What had made you do this all. anyway?" He asked looking at the decorated table.

"You like it?"she asked getting excited.

"I love it. Now answer me." He said leaning forward.

"To be honest it's just because I wanted to apologise to you in different way." She said and slouched back in her chair. "I know I ruined your morning for no reason, that wasn't good." She said. He was looking at her intensely the smile stays constant. "I know you said you are not mad but I somewhere thought that you are."

"If I still am mad at you what would you do?"

"Give it a try I can do anything right now." She smiled sadly.

"You'll regret you're decision." A mischief playing around his face

"I won't." Confidence she showed.

"Get up." He said leaving his place.

"What?" Her face showcased confusion.

         He didn't say anything but stood in there staring at her.

"Okay." With a sigh she stood up.

"Come here." He ordered.

"Don't try any funny business ved."

"I warned you." He said smirking.

She walked at him boldly with confidence. Narrowing her eyes on him.