Love, Care and distance.

Vedic.

Even after all that has happened, i still ask myself what is next. I wonder to myself if  i will ever work it out. I don’t even want to be with her anymore, for her sake, for her life but i can’t just leave her behind. Never after we came this far but I'm trying my best to staying away from her but I wake up in midnight and miss her so much that I feel the urge to go and tell her that I love her, but the thought of her being hurt never leaves my mind.

everyone goes through an experience in their life where they meet a person that leaves an imprint. For whatever reason this person is unforgettable, irreplaceable, and relentlessly ingrained in your mind. No matter what you do or how much time has passed or how many people you have dated since, they are still there. No matter if you are on good terms or bad terms, there is hardly a day you can remember that they have not crossed your mind. Even though you don’t quite need them anymore, you can’t get them out of your head.
For some reason, you cannot let this person go.
Letting them go would mean that you would allow yourself to forget about the impact they made on your life. Letting them go would mean that part of your life that you held onto so dearly would no longer exist. And just because they may not hold any importance to you any more, you still keep tabs on them – a conversation here and there.
But I can't let her go like this, I didn't even confessed my feelings to her, never even took a good look of her, didn't get to see her enough. But I can never get enough.

A mare thought of her burning desires, flame lingers around my head in my most vulnerable times – that is all she is. She is not just lingering in space and time byt my life and no one is there who is worth my space and my time have changed my life far beyond what i could imagine.

And here I am going to the place that I never should visit, but I don't have any choice, or I have choices but I still want to be with her with all my guts.

As I stepped out of the car, the head person of the university approached me in rush.
"Mr.sinha I'm very glad you made it to honour us with your presence." The fit, tall man with sparkles on his head met enthusiastically.

I nod and shook his hand "mayor told us that she won't be able to be here and she would send you." He continued while leading my way but by walking behind me.
"We almost thought that you will never visit Mr.sinha but we really appreciate you gave respect to our word." He said.

I stopped in my tracks and turned "look Mr. Agarwal I'm here because I have my own reason and I don't feel any need to explain it to you, and I respect her word not yours, that doesn't me...." I stopped talking when I saw her, I Dismissed the guards and the old man.

She was talking to some group of girls more like she was bit uncomfortable with them, but she was catching up with them very well, I can feel her but she is not showing any uncomfortable expression on her face She stopped talking and those girls looked at her like she have turned into a statue, one girl shaked her and asked her something, she answered them and they all left at once. I hid behind a big pillar making sure I could see her but she can't.

She was looking restless, she had her hairs tied in a long braid with a skinny blue wash jeans and gray coloured sweatshirt, but only one thing is different about her that is her spectacles. She is wearing cateye mix colour patterned spectacles, they suit her very well she is looking very classy in them.

Taking a deep breath and looking around she start to cover the distance between us.
Looks like desperately she's finding something and she can't find it. "What is it can I help her in any way.." I was interrupted by her talking.

"No.. you're not here, how is that even possible..? I'm just thinking too much." She tried to convince herself.

"Mr.sinha here you are.." Principal waved at me, This old guys have a death wish today.