hurt from unknown

Samar was all freaked out because of keva's sudden change in attitude and behaviour.

"She must be tensed about it, it's ok to be like that samar you needn't worry sam." Venky tried to make sense.

"But it was her call venky, I just can't believe she just flipped like that." Samar was disappointed.

"Look we don't know her and I don't think it's right thing to blame someone in instant. She was already in tension and then this accident happened."

"exactly venk, I'm trying to prove the same thing.. she don't know me or us she had no right to disrespect sanam like that neither had the right to talk to us like that."

"You think she did it on some intention to hurt any one of us, just shake it off and calm down sam it happens sometimes."

"Seriously.."
Samar was hurt, a drained feeling in his heart, hurt of an unknown thing Piercing his emotions. She had no valid reason to talk to all of them like that but she did, He never felt this before. It wasn't a big deal for anyone else but for an unknown reason it was poking sam so damn much.

"Do you know why that guy woke up for a while and passed out again and thank god he gave us a little information about him and that girl or else we had to deal with the police." Venky tried to change their mood.

"Yeah he acted little funny though for the first I thought he lost his memory but thank god he didn't."

Flashback

"Ah.. where..where I am.. my head it's paining alot." The boy winced in pain. "Everything hurts.. Pl....please help me." He begged.

"Yes bhaiyya we're taking you to the hospital don't worry, we have lil more time to reach please take some rest." Keva assured him.

"It has happened because of me, I shouldn't have tried overtaking her I'm sorry." He cried.

"It's ok please calm down she is fine." Keva again tried to calm him down.

"Please call my family I have their number in my phone, password is triple four and quarter three.." His voice came out tired and faint and he passed out once again.

"we should hurry up." Keva said.

End of flashback.