lovely mess.

Samar

"She was really there or i'm imagining her, but why would I start to imagine her..? May be because i didn't behaved right with her in the morning....i shouldn't have done that... I'll apologize to her when I'll see her again" I thought and scoffed on myself.

After reaching to a resto, I thought i saw her, she was in jeans one minute and in long skirt at second.... Haha, how can be this even possible?
suddenly my phone rang, it was Mr.mehta, but i was not catching good signal,so i excused myself and went out,

"Yes mr.mehta..
Oh yes....ofc..
Yes..yes..
We will surely come..
We'll be glad to perform, you can contact ben for date.. !!
No Mr. Mehta we're not denying your offer but ben is our manager you know..! We're not out of his words... he'll only think for our wellness if he approves we're all up for you. We'll gladly accept your offer then and that's for sure." I answered him and idiotically acknowledged to phone even he can't see me.

He want to sign a contract with us, because of course we are fastest growing and most popular Indian band at the present and, he'll sponsor our every gig in india for upcoming two year, reason.... this can be very beneficial and profitable for his business, and of course For aur band too. But we've to talk with ben about this. Cuz this is so big, he runs many casinos,many housing societies, and his name is popular in whole industry. This could be a big brake for us. If you ask me.... I find it quite amazing.
And
Ladies and gentlemen
I also discovered that I've come little far...from resto,  I'm still in resto's area but... I've to make a quick walk to there where my band mates are sitting. Sightings i started walking little fast. I put on my glasses and cap pulling it little further on my forehead i made sure no one can recognise me. This was one of good personal moment with all my friends after so many days and i don't want anyone to destroy this,or make it public.... At the same time i love my fans too ...cuz what I'm today is only because of them...and i can't thank them enough ever. Suddenly i stopped in my track. I just thought someone was coming behind me or something is watching me. I cautiously turned around to make sure if there is someone....
But
There was no one.....taking deep breaths i turned again and started to walk again thinking I'm just being paranoid. Soon i saw sanam and keshu...!

"What are they doing here..?" I muttered to myself

I saw keshu was half smiling half frawning, making weird faces to stifle his laugh. And then i saw sanam gritting his teeths his half hoodie and slacks drenched in may be.... juice..!! Cuz it was still dripping down from his hoodie jacket. May be he was arguing with someone then i saw back of two persons girls i must say... One with long dark hairs and one with short hairs.... Why I'm feeling like i know them.

I saw kay and AURATRIKA sanam's so called 'bloody Mary' what on earth they are doing here....
They both were literally fighting like dogs kay was trying her hard to put her friend on calm and keshu was enjoying the fight. Rolling my eyes i walked to sanam.

"Kya ho raha hai, what happened keshu....sanam?" I frawned and asked them

"This happened" sanam pointed towards his wet clothes "and instead of saying sorry, this 'bloody mary' is arguing with me" he complained.

"You battak...!! Tum aake takraye ho... You were the one who was flashing his no-teeths and bumped on me..!!" Auratrika boomed

"No- teeths" keshu asked confusingly.

"Yes no-teeths because a battak neved have teeths..! Right..?"

"Stop calling me battak,you piece of hell, you bloody mary...you chudail.." sanam fired back in one breath.

"I'll call you because you are the one...you kancha china" she said

"Now what kancha china...huh?" Keshav jumped in

"Because he's wearing binnie" she flashed her teeths.

I pursed my lips in to control the laugh. And for my amusement keshu did the same but he bite is inner cheeks too.

"Aura enough yr.... lets go now muma papa will be waiting for us  ..." She said.

I turned my gaze toward her and my eyes just stuck over her face. Her beautiful dark chocolate brown  eyes, her fuller lips, not so short not so big nose. A frawn on face, concern and guilt mixed expressions,her long locks. She was beautiful. Her eyes locked with me and i could tell she was angry and confused for the situation but trying to keep her tempo

"Challlll....!!" Aura pulled her away from us caused her startl a little.

"Aah...yes" she whispered enough audible. " 'Mi dispiace' behalf of her"
She said.

Three of us was looking at her in totally confused state..

"I guess venk bro can help us" keshu blurt out.

"Hey keva..!! Wait"
I called her she turned back and her hairs turned around like a beautiful sheet of silk. Her orbs big because of amusement, she frawned. I can understand though.

"Yes..??" She questioned with lil glimpse of anger in her eyes.

"Aah man... She's so dominating" i thought.

"Wo... actually... Wo.." i stammered,
She raised her brow in questioning manner.

"If you wanna say that, I've too much attitude and ego and i Should watch my behaviour, so let me tell you... My attitude depends on your behaviour." She sternly blurt out with a curt expression.... And her accent man... it's..its different like American or something.

"No... Wo i wasn't saying that actually...i was here to say something else.." i said when she pulled me out of my thoughts by snapping her fingers in front of me.

"Ooh i wanted to...i.. i wo
Sorry...!!" I shut my eyes and apologised to her.

When i got no reply,I opened my eyes.to see if she's gone. But no...she didn't left.. she was standing there like she has just saw a miracle or something... Raised brows and confused face.

"For..!??" She asked

"Both of... I mean the way i behaved to you and the way my brother behaved to you guys. I'm sorry behalf of him and I'm sorry too..." I tried to make it short and simple as possible.

"Ohh.. fine..!!"  Was all she said and someone called her name from behind...and she turned acknowledging me. Saying "don't mess with me again"

"It was a lovely mess for me" i said she stopped but didn't turned...!
I don't know why but... I felt she was smiling. With this she left.

I smiled and turned... And saw my best friend and my brother is looking at me intendely, with sooooo many question marks on their face.

I saw them and laughed.
"Here you go mr.samar puri. Aaj ghar ka court banega" i muttered under my breath.

----------------------------------------*
Oi oi..
New part.

Comment
Vote
Share
And
Be safe ...be you

See ya guys soon

Love - KAJAL