god its an accident

Keva and Aratrika started approaching the crowd and they see's a man and one women had a bike accident and both were fallen On road and 4 boy's arguing with peoples.

Of course they are sanam but only few know them from that crowd and who knows them aren't daring to come forward and help them with the injured people.

"What do you mean by you can't help them?" Samar said panicking over the scene and less sensitive people around them.

No one answered anything, people were just talking in low voice and looking at each other.

"At least call the damn ambulance.. god knows from when these guys are lying here all soaking in their own blood and rain and you guys are standing here and shooting the scene, how cruel someone can be?" Keshav backed samar, who thought this lad could be this serious.

"Sir don't act over smart, you think it's easy but you will understand when you will  have to engage with police every day and they will make your life living hell."

"No they won't." Keva said coming forward tearing up the crowd. "You are living in 19th century." She exclaimed.

Rushing to the injured people she tore her scarf In two. And one tied on girls thigh and one to boys bleeding head.

"These guys are dying here and you guys are standing and clicking pictures and making videos, what do you think police and government will give you a reward for them?."
She said loudly.
"Listen at least leave some space to breath, go get back to your own work." She said angrily.
Peoples start to make the clear the crowd slowly some of them praising her and some taunting.

"This will work as compression bandage will stop the blood flow but we need to hurry up the injury is deep and both of them have lost a lot of blood..i know the nearest shortcut to hospital it will only take ten minutes to reach. If you have car then move these guys in and if you don't stop a taxi ASAP." She inspected the wounds.

"We have car but we are four guys you come with us two of guys from our side will arrive by cab." Samar said.

"No need.." Aura came forward. "We have bike three people can fit on that seat." She explained.

"Ok let's go." Samar and venky were carrying the injured guy and aura and keva were carrying the girl.
They moved to car.

"I gonna get my bike you guys gotta follow me." Keva informed.

"I can't handle that all blood and those injuries I'll get the bike you take care of them" aura demanded.

"You owe me this." Keva said throwing the keys at aura.
The vehicles moved faster from the traffic and to many shortcuts.

"Car has seats for four but the backseat can adjust for three how do you think six of us gonna fit in one car?" Sanam questioned.

"We can't keep these guys out in the rain, don't know how long they've been there already." Keva responded.

"Venky is driving my clothes are already stained with blood sanam you have to take a roofless ride today." Samar informed.

"You think so? What about my throat then.. if I catch cold we have to cancel the concert this Sunday! " sanam exaggerated.

"Will you please stop acting like you are the one who is going do the concert, we have persons here who need to get treated as soon as possible." Keva scold sanam harshly.

"Yeah kay is right would you stop behaving like a teenage girl dealing with her periods for first time." Aura shouted at him.
Keva glared her, no matter how funny her statement was this was the time to get really serious.
"And kay have you forgotten about you admissions this is last day we still have an hour, I think you should leave this mess and go you already got your documents lately from your previous school.. just go darling." She said frantically.

"Would you stop embarrassing ME in the middle of the national highway." Sanam voiced unbelieving.

"Would you rather take a bike ride then." Aura smiled.
Sanam walked to the bike silently.

"For now saving these guys is my priority, if kanhaji want to then I'll get it done, if it's my fate then I'm ready to accept everything they throw me in." Kay said Showing no emotions on face in plain blunt voice.

"Did you guys forgot I'm here too.?" Keshav voiced himself as if didn't heard keva.

"What is your concern now buddy?" Samar questioned.

"How do you think I'm going to follow you?" Keshav asked.

"Do a rickshaw or taxi or ride the same bike with my friend and your." Keva suggested.

"Triple seat?"

"This is india and an we are in emergency."

"Ok then." Keshav Sanam and aura took their seat on keva's bike where samar venky and keva sat inside the car with injured people.

Keva gestured aura to lead the way so aura did.
Taking shortcuts and crossing few lanes they almost neared the hospital.