dreamy!

Keva was walking absent mindedly towards the college gate. She was in the office room a moment ago. And she tried her best to convince them. But it seems like today is not her day. Though they gave her a hope saying she might get a call soon. Keva hopefully looked around her to see the college for a final time before leaving.
Samar and Venky talked to the HOD. They explained everything and asked to do something for the girl. After a long talk they were able to convince Him. So they came out of the office happily. Samar was more than relieved. At least he doesn't have to take the blame of ruining someone's life. He thanked Venky.
They were going to the parking lot but Venky remembered he left his phone was on the office desk.
Venky"Samar, I forgot something. Bring the car outside. I'll meet you there."
Samar"ok. I'll come with you."
Venky "no. It's fine. You go. It'll take just a moment." Samar left. Venky was walking to the car suddenly a girl bumped into him and fell. Her books also scattered on the floor. 'What is happening today' Venky though. He said sorry and casually stretched his hand to help her. And the girl burst out laughing.

***Hey guys, meet Roshni. The cheerful, lively and always-stay-happy girl. She has an extreme positive mind and like too much optimistic. Where no one can find a good thing she brings out the best. Like her name her nature is also bright and shiny. She can turn your gloomy day into a bright one.***

'Is she crazy! Aisi situation me Kon hasta HAIN? She supposed to be angry' Venky though.
Finally she takes his hand and stands up. But doesn't stop laughing.
Venky curiously "so, aren't you offended?"
Roshni "why should I be!"

Venky" no, actually, you bumped and fell like that. Any girl would be mad , you know.."
Roshni-" exactly! The point. I bumped and fell. It wasn't your fault. So no girl would be offended in this situation. And you tried to help me also. Thank you." She never stopped smiling.

Venky was really amazed by her. He never met a person having this kind of thought. She is really something else.
Even he can't think this way. There are so many different people, so many different stories. Yet they hardly know a few of them. They hardly try. Nowadays, people are so busy, they forget to think about their happiness. Fortunately, he didn't give up on his happiness. 'the world need more this kind of cheerful people.' Venky thought. He was so drowend in his own thought, didn't hear Samar's voice.
Samar-"what took you so long? Or Kya soch rahe ho? Kab SE bula raha tha main!"
Venky-"bas phone chhor ayatha. Let's go now."
They were about to leave when Keva showed up there. She was a little surprised to see them at first.
Keva"what are you doing here?!"
But then it hit her.

When she was on her her way going home but her phone rang. It was a call from this Academy. They told her to reach here immediately for her admission formalities. They also said "two men came here to talk about you. They said you were doing a social job helping some People. We really appreciate that."

'So these are the two men.' Keva thought. 'I should thank them.'
Keva-"thank you so much.you don't know what you've done for me."
Samar-"don't thank us. You did something for us. In return we did it for you. Hisab barabar. Bye."
Samar and Venky left.
Keva stood there, speechless.

Roshni was remembering her encounter with Venky. He was a real gentleman unlike other sticky boys. He helped her but didn't tried to get on her nerves. And he smiled hearing her words and never taunt her. 'hmm.. a dream boy..' Roshni thought. Then she patted her head and scold herself ''no, Roshni, tujhe to ayse pasand ate rahte hain. He was not that special. Focus on your study. Ladke to aate jate rahenge. Now it's not the time. But then he looked back and smiled at you. Like Bollywood love stories.. nahi.. don't think like that. You'll end up with a broken heart. Isse achchha hain ki jaysi ho wayse hi raho or maze karo." She smiled hopelessly.