attacked

Anonymous

"Pub and me?" Kay said to her office friends in utter trepidation. It's against her rules and pub isn't her place to be over that her parents will kill her for being in such place. "No, no.. I won't be able to be with you guys." She said wearing a apologetic look on her face.

"C'mon kay it's gonna be fun tonight, and tomorrow is weekend all of us will be there you don't have to care about those filmy scenes you know." Sharanyam tried to hype her a little.

"No Sharanyam." She looked at screen, she was helping rushchika in graphic content. No She wasn't in her cabin today. Because she has a meeting to attend and she was done with her preparations and was helping rushchika now.
"And then we have a very important meeting in few hours we have filled the tender and some other companies have done it too obviously now that company wants to test everybody for better results so that they can choose the best one.

"Do we have to worry about it since we have world's best presentation on our hands, I'm sure we'll get this project." Said meghal another employee.

"Over confidence is always dangerous guys, sure I don't wanna put your confidence down but it's better if we be cautious about this." Kay said.
"But you guys work so skillfully and even after two months I'm struggling with this, embarrassing." She let out and embarrassing laugh.

"No that's not the problem,  you're learning way to progressively, you might take over someone's position here in few days. Executive director probably." Kamya said bitterly. Another employee but she's more stern, jealous one and a dirty fish of the pond. To be said she flirt with every guy possible and Neil too. "Then our boss is so generous towards you precisely. Don't know what you are capable of."

"Oh Kamya thank you but I'm OK with where I am, plus you guys are professionals in these. I just know the basics and management's." Kay said faking a smile but what she said was true. "And I know what I'm capable of even it's binding any contract or braking anybodies jaw." Kay flattered her eyes.

"Kamya dear you should mind your own business than poking your nose in our matter." Sharnyam gave her a stern look.
"You Mr. Goenka__"

"What's going on in here." Neil appeared from nowhere.

"Ah Mr. Neil nothing I was just telling kea that she is so good at her work." Kamya exclaimed.

"First of all its keva not kea and secondly That's why boss bought her here I guess ms. Sethi." He retorted. "Anyway ms. pandit boss wants to see you. Want to discuss something about meeting. Please come with me." He said politely.

"Of course Neil." I said and followed him.it feels good when someone stands for you without any particular reason I looked at kamya with plain face, Angered and betrayed face of Kamya didn't go unnoticed by me,
But I chose to be silent at that time.

"Soon we entered a lift and I stood behind Neil. He was brooding and huge I was invisible behind him. That reminded me of samar and Mr. Vedic."
"Samar because he does Jim and he's well framed plus he always have a joke about being this huge and flexi."

"And Mr.Vedic because he's just like this huge and builded up. I remember of the time when I first saw him without his shirt, not front though, I wonder if he have a V line, a beast that's what he is." She thought.

Kanha when I start to think like this? 

Shut up keva!

She have to divert her mind "why do you scold her Neil." She finally asked him.

"Because she was bickering shit. Ms. Pandit."

"That's rude."

"She is not the person to trust and be kind to Ms. Keva." He said with his usual stoic expression. Before Keva could offend him lift doors opened with a ding sound.