academy

"You sure you want me to do this sam." Venky asked holding his cell in his hand ready to diel.

"Hundred percent bro just do it."Samar assured.

"Yes uncle raman this is venky."Venky dialed to his uncle who was chairman of the academy in which keva supposed to try her luck. "I'm so good, what about you and how's aunty?"
.
.
.
"That's great, well I needed a little favour from you. Actually I have a friend here in Mumbai who is looking forward to take admissions in your army academy of Mumbai branch."
.
.
.
.
"Yes uncle I know this is last hour and so many recommendations are there but this one is important because.." Venky narrated the whole thing happened in this day to his uncle. "So if you approve, she would be very happy uncle."
.
.
.
.
"Oh thank you so much uncle, we'll meet the principal and will deal with formalities. Thank you so much again."
.
.
.
"Okay bye uncle take care." He hung up the call and looked at samar who was looking at him hopefully and impatiently.

"Tell me he have accepted our request." Samar said eagerly.

"Of course he have now we just need to do formalities and she will get her seat." Venky smiled victoriously."but I still don't understand why you made me drive all along the Mumbai and made me call my uncle for keva?" He voiced his doubt.

"Because I don't want to take any blame and carry any guilt of destroying someones future rather it be directly or indirectly." Samar answered slowly. Venky could sense the hurt in his voice but he chose to be quite for now.

"We should meet the principal and leave now." Venky suggested.

"Sure."