New rules, New plans.

Anonymous
"Who's that girl and why I don't have any information about her?" Niharika sinha yelled at her son. Vir.

"C'mon mom you were enjoying your trip over France so I just couldn't disturb you." He shrugged it of like it was nothing.

"It's you vir with whom I'm talking with or anyone else?" She snapped. He chuckled.
"How can you stay so calm and happy in this situation vir? We gotta do something we can't let him fall in love or anyone else with him again!" She whisper yelled.

"Chill mom you are over stressing yourself you know.!" He said handing her a champagne flute.
She took it with narrowed eyes. Then as if she realised something, "What have you done?" She asked her in excitement.
He just chuckled in response sipping on his glass of scotch.

"Vir, tell me you've done something right?" She turned him to her by his arm.
He flipped his neck long jet black hairs from his forehead. And smirked wickedly.

"All you need to know for now is--" He gulped his drink down in one go. Scrunching his face he shook his head in pleasure. "-- she have distanced herself from him as I thought she would. Everything has gone right according my plan so you can stay at calm mom." He chuckled again.

"You sure she won't try come near him again?" She voiced her confusion.

"No mom and in case if she does, she have to pay with her fucking life." He laughed like a monster. "But you know what mom--" He filled his glass again. "--that bitch is a real piece, I can't let her go before having her into my bed." He let out a sinister laugh.

"do whatever it takes, but I don't want any girl to come near him. We can't risk the dream of your coronation at any cost." She said in serious tone.

"I won't mom, I won't." He gulped his drink.

"By the way I heard he have warned everyone regarding that girl, what it is?"

"She's middle class girl mom, and his off limits girlfriend. He have made it crystal clear to everyone that he would destroy every single person in his territory if it's man or women adult or teen who come near her with an intention of hurting her in anyway." He grunt in frustration "He said no one will get away with hurting her.. he will kill everyone territorial or non - territorial.. even family."

"So he have feelings for her." She more like stated it. "We have to be extra careful this time son. He clearly loves her if he has made it clear." She put down her flute with force. which was still filled half.

"Don't worry mommy dearest, like previous one I won't just kill this girl in hurry." He had some plan in his mind already.

At cafésto

"Ms. Samara what are you doing here?"Keva nearly yelled.

"Good morning to you too." Samara gave her a tight lipped smile.

"Oh good morning. You surprised me."

"Yeah you can say that, I love seeing that reaction on their face." She chuckled. "Well I was passing by and thought about giving you a visit won't do harm now, does it?" She smirked.

"Of course not." Keva crossed her arms. "Umm is that yours?" She pointed at the sleek looking Mobil.

"What you think, of course it's mine baby." She chuckled. "Jump right in." She shrugged.

"What?!"

"Stop acting like that and the jump right in." She rolled her eyes.

"You have something to say, don't you?" Keva cocked her brow.