New here

Vedic

"Let me do it."
She casually stated

"Why you wanna do it? You know we've our mens for that!"

"I know but you know a girl can do this better than any man except you though. So let me do it, because i really want to..!"

"I need to think about it"

"You get five seconds to think"
She dangled her legs down the table. Raising her fist up.
"5....4.....1" She skipped numbers willing and recited those numbers in ½ sec childishly, sometimes it's hard to believe that she's the same girl ,who give a of hell of attitude to whole world.

I let go a sight.
"Fine, but you've to change everything, like your name and all. Am i clear?" I raised from my seat. Pulling up my jacket straight.

"Crystal" She said and left leaving a peck on my cheek.

I chuckled and too left for a deal
Which shivam can handle easily but the client was trying to trespass us and my presence can do a good job and process can go smoothly, As i desired.

Zee

"You're looking so pretty aura darling" I dramatically flirted with her.

"And you're not looking bad yourself miss.ziva" She flirted back with more intensity.

"Babe that was too much" We both burst out laughing.

As i got informed, aura had a big order ,for a big party ,from a big people, of big society, so I'm gonna give her a big help today by going with her and keep a big watch on management and service. Three of us got ready and aura was really literally slaying in her yellow coloured long frock with her heavy jewellery, it was looking casually plus professional, sometimes i wonder how she manage to look like this. May be it's her confidence which makes her look beautiful in any attire.

After few more minutes we left for the venue.

The boys who was serving from our side were already there with their hats on and cute uniform.
After gritting them all and one more time making things clear we all got to our work aura too got busy.
We had to make different division for kids and adults. Which was the main attraction. And a good marketing skill too,

"Hi boss lady" A boy in his 20, grinning like a kid, pulled my attention toward him.

Paras kalnawat as Lakshya
(He's cute no?)

I gritted him with a nod
"Gentleman I'm not boss here, it's aura she's the owner, I'm ziva, you can refer zee though" I informed him as he called me boss lady.

"Ooops..!! Sorry miss.zee, i thought you are boss's lady.. I mean" He muttered something an hit himself lightly on back of his head. "Leave that topic I'm sorry, by the way, you're looking pretty miss.zee" He said with a cute smile.