who are you?

-Polite request to my readers -
Feel free to point out my faults and flaws and i would be glad if you do so and i'll try my best to convey your request share your bright thoughts with me i'll surely mentione you in my story
Let me know what do you think about story character
Ved

Samara

Kay

Zee

Aura

Sanam

Samar

Keshav

Venky

Thank you for cooperating
Lets move towards story

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Vedic

Seems like it will rain again, no wonder about Mumbai's rain.

I was already at mehta's party.
I wasn't going to come but samara said i should come and she have a surprise for me. She merely gives me surprises and they are always great, so i had to come. I messaged her and she said she's in a meeting with mehta. Then i thought about just giving her time, i met with some people's around who was coming to me like i created a magnetic field and they're iron particals.

I was already exhausted by whole work i did all day.
Working as a CEO and chier person. Of many companies isn't a joke. And i also have big 7 stars hotel chains spread all over the world. But my management system handle it well anyway, even though it doesn't mean that i can just sit and chill. Shivam was out of the country for some work and he is supposed to be back by next 3 days, i believe he handle it well. We must get The contract of international architecture company of 'Dale's'. Sinha's international architecture's have a marvelous reputation in national and international field.
The name sinha's itself screams power and authority.

Well I'm now feeling like I'm the host of the party because instead of mehta, and instead of going to the newly married couple his guest are coming to me.
I'm used to this kinda situations now and they don't bother me much.
When i was chatting with some of people's around i received message from shivam, so i excused myself and went to some vacant place where i can call him.
"Hola ved..!!"

"Yes shiv say"

"Guess it's a good news or bad"

"It's an good news shiv, because you are there"

"Yeah you guessed it right and the contract, we got it"

"Okay, any complication?"

"Not at all, everything is alright"

"So are you coming back?"

"Not yet bro, I'll be back after three days, because dale's are having some documental issue on their side, we're all clear and they said they'll be needing at least two days to sort that out, and one day for Fly back to India."

"Okay then, if something happens I'm just a call away"

"Yeah yeah..! Mother I'll take care of myself" He laughed

"Shut up asshole" I said smiling and hung up.

I knew it he would handle it well. This will also profitable for our relationship with Australia. So it was important. I was staring at the sky what my love would be doing now. I checked time it was probably past 9 so, she must be studying or checking on her social media accounts or sleeping.