Faerie M#3 - Darren Kheelan

Name: Darren Kheelan

Pronunciation: De-ren Khi-lan

Age: 16

Tribute Number: 3

Species: Faerie

Special Powers: He is able to control nature from moving plants and trees to making it grow. he can communicate to animals, he is speedy and/or agile at flying, he has a beautiful voice that can make people sleep and fall under his hypnotizing spell for a matter of 5-10 minutes.

Gender: Male

Appearance: He has jet black hair on a quiff, he has a very charming face that makes the girls swoon.

Personality: He's a completely different person to different people. If they're nice people, he'll be nice too, if they're bad he goes all alert and starts acting being nice, it depends if they're an enemy or just plain tributes with bad attitudes. He loves singing and he is a very independent person. He can easily make enemies to people he hates.

Arch Enemy: None.

Alliance: None. He prefers being by himself. But maybe he'll have one if someone wants. (PM MEEE)

Weapon of choice: Animals and his singing voice. And also the plants.

Strengths: He can be easily trusted by other people since he is very nice, especially for the girls since he's a charming person. He's good at battle strategies, he can turn one wrong move all around when he thinks of another plan to turn things around, the big advantage to it is because of his fast/agile flying.

Weaknesses: He goes for his guts. Always. Because his guts were 'always right'.

Backstory: He doesn't really have a horrible childhood. He was content with his life, he has parents, friends. It's probably the best life anyone would had.

Tribute Owner: PrincessInTheShadows