Werewolf M#2 - Caspian Brazen

Name: Caspian Brazen

Age: 18

Species: Werewolf

Species Power: Caspian can turn into a jet black wolf with feathers tied into its fur and bright green eyes like his brother.

Gender: M

Appearance: Caspian has thick silky raven black hair that falls to his mid back. Caspian has a bizarre affinity with birds and ties black raven feathers and white snowy owl feathers. Caspian has upturned eyes with bright green irises. His face is s bit longer than his brother and his skin is quite abit more pale. He stands an inch taller than his brother at 6'3 with a much more willowy, less muscular build.

Personality: Caspian is quiet reclusive and has no social skills. Not that it bothers him much, he hates most of humanity for being stupid. If they can't keep up with his mind its their own fault. The only person he really cares about is his brother, Cyrus. Intellectual but quite morbid Caspian spends most of his time alone trapped in his own mind, which most people assume is a very scary place. He is far from depressed and even further from bloodthirsty but has a strange fascination with death and can often be found strolling through graveyards like one would stroll through the park. He says he enjoys the 'numb buzzing' feeling he gets in his chest from being there.
The exact opposite of his brother, Caspian thinks and then acts. He tends to be overly cautious when it comes to most things, though if he knows something must be done nothing will stop him.
Unlike his brother Caspian actually prefers his wolf form to his human form and practically lives in it, when Cyrus asked him about it Caspian said that he simply felt more at him in it, he never really felt very human anyway.

Enemy: Warlocks

Alliance: His brother. That's it. He hates people and will not stand for his dumb brother deciding to make a party of this.

Weapon of Choice: Knives, lots and lots of knives.

Strengths: Caspian is incredibly intellectual and good at determining what must be done. He is very creative and very calculated. He is very agile.

Weaknesses: Caspian isn't as strong as he'd like and lacks charisma- in fact he's not even quite sure if he knows what it means. Caspian also tends to doubt his intellectual choices and want to mull them over and delay action on them.

Backstory: Cyrus was born with his twin brother Caspian, the two grew up as close as brothers could be. They had a moderately normal childhood with two parents, an education and friends- well Cyrus had friends anyway. Caspian was too moody and eccentric for friends.
That all changed when Cyrus managed to get both him and Caspian kidnapped by two dark warlocks. In all fairness the warlocks had been seeking revenge upon their father for stealing a love potion many years ago that he had used to make their mother fall in love with him.
But it had been Cyrus who declared it would be a good idea to get their fortunes told by the creepy newcombers and dragged his reluctant brother along with him.
They eventually escaped but the damage had been done, the two were werewolves. At first they managed to keep it a secret however one fateful night Cyrus accidently morphed and went on a killing spree, Caspian morphed in order to fight his crazed brother and succeeded in stopping him after his seventh kill by knocking him out. But the secret had been spilled and the townsfolk chased them from the village and they were forced into hiding.

Tribute Owner: @Fallen_Mockingjayx (originally owned by AKA-ANONYMOUS )