Vampire M#4 - Patrick Vaduvol

Name: Patrick Vaduvol

Age: He looks like a 20-year-old but he is actually 434-years-old

Tribute Number: Four, 4

Species: Vampire

Species Power: Some basic powers he has are strength, mind compulsion and speed. Some special powers he has are shape changing (hybrid) and hallucinating others.

Gender: Male

Appearance: A boy with hair black as night, eyes blue as the sky and skin as pale as snow. He's eyes would change into a crimson red when he would turn into vampire form and his fangs would appear for they are as sharp as pins & needles. He would dress like an average boy because he missed being the human he once was though he did not miss his life.

Personality: Since he has been living for many years he has experience in everything. He doesn't care about anyone else; he was fearless, ruthless and dangerous. He will kill anything in his way, if necessary that is. He is very smart and knows that he must calculate his every move before doing anything. In other words, to be his friend to must be someone special otherwise you better stay out of his way.

Arch Enemy: Werewolves, though he does have alliances with some.

Alliance: Warlocks

Weapon Of Choice: Though a weapon is not needed because he already has his fangs and a few powers, but he would use anything that has a sharp end. Like a sword or throwing knife, maybe even a sharp-ended piece of wood.

Strengths: He has his powers and he is quite good at using them. He always makes sure to clean up once the job is done and is quiet about it. He has perfect abilities it fight and be the best of his kind.

Weaknesses: No matter what he does he can't bare the pain of being near vervain* it burns his skin and he just can't bear it. Vampires can turn off their emotions though Patrick may let his feelings bring him down, but this hardly ever happens.

Backstory: Patrick had had a hard life before he was turned into a vampire. He didn't have a mother or a father, so he was an orphan. Which left him to take care of his two younger sisters. While working day and night to bring food to the table, he managed to turn 20. This was in the year 1600 so with a few friends they went out. While walking home after going out, someone cut his way and without giving him a moment to process what was happening blood was press to his mouth, making him swallow. Then killed on the spot. He was woken to find himself a vampire and he wasn't even upset, life actually couldn't get better. Due to being turned by a hybrid he had the ability to turn into other forms.

Tribute Owner: @EdSheeran__

*Meaning: Vervain is a potent herb, and a vampire's most well-known weakness. If a vampire makes physical contact with vervain in any form, it will burn them. If a vampire ingests vervain, the vampire's throat and digestive tract will be burned and they will become feverish and extremely weak. If a human ingests or holds vervain somewhere in or on the body (such as holding it in a hand or pocket, or wearing it in jewelry), the human is protected from vampire compulsion and entitled to free will. (Information from a website)