Werewolf F#1 - Accalia Draven

Name: Accalia Draven

Age: Eight-teen

Tribute Number: Werewolf One

Special Abilities: Accalia can transform into a beautiful, majestic, blonde werewolf with bright blue eyes. She is faster and stronger then the average human too.

Gender: Female

Appearance: Accalia is a beautiful young woman. Her blond hair with dark highlights falls down to her waist. Her sapphire blue eyes is the best thing about her. Her eyes make everyone stop and stare. They are completes with long lashes. Accalia's skin is fair without and blemishes. Her lips are full and pink. She stands at 5'8 and is average weight. Accalia has many curves in the right places. As I said before, Accalia is beautiful.

Personality: Accalia is like her father and mother. Accalia is a kind soul, but isn't afraid to kill anyone. It is very hard to get her angry, but if you do, well, let's just say, you better sleep with one eye open. When Accalia is angry, she is a ruthless, bloodthirsty murderer. She doesn't care for anyone. She will not stop until the person that made her angry, is dead, as so many other people. That there, proves she has determination in her blood. She won't stop until she has achieved her goal.

Arch Enemy: No one to be truthful

Alliance: Anyone to be honest

Weapon Of Choice: She can use her powers, but she likes sai blades.

Strengths: Well, first off, her powers. Accalia is very intelligent. Accalia is fast and strong. Accalia is very good with sai blades. Accalia has determination in her blood. Accalia is kind, but isn't afraid to kill. Accalia can use fire very well. Accalia is very powerful.

Weaknesses: Accalia's, just like every other werewolf, biggest weakness, is silver. Accalia hates bugs. Accalia doesn't like the full moon, but she has to deal with it. And that is it.

Backstory: Accalia was born on December Fifth to Keanan and Addiena Draven. When Accalia was brought home, instantly, She was bitten by Keanan. She didn't discover her power until the first time she got furious, when she was Fifteen, she turned into a werewolf and went on a killing spree. Until a month later, she got mad again. She killed Keanan and Addiena. When she realized what she has done, she stayed in her room until she was seventeen.

Tribute Owner: FlamingFox555