Werewolf M#1 - Cyrus Brazen

Name: Cyrus Brazen

Age: 18

Species: Werewolf

Species Power: Cyrus turns into a long-legged wolf with ombred fur (brown at the root and blond at the tips) with bright green eyes.

Gender: M

Apperence: Perhaps his most notable feature his long ombre hair that falls to his mid back. He didn't see much purpose in cutting it after he turned into a werewolf, he actually quite likes it. He is tall standing at about 6'2 and is quite tanned with well defined muscles- he's not overly muscular though, just right. Cyrus has incredibly prominent green eyes and a chiseled jaw line.

Personality: Cyrus is impulsive and charismatic, he can come across overwhelming and forceful. Cyrus is the type of guy who does and THEN thinks which causes a great deal of trouble. Cyrus is quite careless and is incredibly vain- and isn't afraid to spew about it. He gets excited easily and loves seeing and doing new things and can be a total goofball 90% of the time. Surprisingly even with his wonderful (if not overbearing) personality he has never had a girlfriend and avoids turning into wolf form at all costs. Truth be told turning into a werewolf scares him more than death, because when he turns he blacks out generally waking up with no recollection of what happened.

Enemy: Warlocks

Alliance: His brother of course, and a few others perhaps. He loves company.

Weapon of Choice: Gloves that strap onto his knuckles that have love razersharp blades sticking from them. (think wolverine)

Strengths: Cyrus is strong physically and pretty much the ultimate athlete. If you can do it, Cyrus can probably do it better. He is also incredibly likable.

Weaknesses: Cyrus is terrified of himself, ever since the first time he transformed and lost control of himself he's terrified of what he can become. He tends to be driven by emotion rather than logic and doesn't put much thought into any of his actions.

Backstory: Cyrus was born with his twin brother Caspian, the two grew up as close as brothers could be. They had a moderately normal childhood with two parents, an education and friends- well Cyrus had friends anyway. Caspian was too moody and eccentric for friends.
That all changed when Cyrus managed to get both him and Caspian kidnapped by two dark warlocks. In all fairness the warlocks had been seeking revenge upon their father for stealing a love potion many years ago that he had used to make their mother fall in love with him.
But it had been Cyrus who declared it would be a good idea to get their fortunes told by the creepy newcombers and dragged his reluctant brother along with him.
They eventually escaped but the damage had been done, the two were werewolves. At first they managed to keep it a secret however one fateful night Cyrus accidently morphed and went on a killing spree, Caspian morphed in order to fight his crazed brother and succeeded in stopping him after his seventh kill by knocking him out. But the secret had been spilled and the townsfolk chased them from the village and they were forced into hiding.

Tribute Owner: @The_White_Bengal (originally owned by AKA-ANONYMOUS )