Vampire F#1 - Messidina 'Dina' Perlyne

Name: Messidina 'Dina' Perlyne
Pronunciation: Mess - id - e - na ' D- e- na' Pearl - ine (Complicated, I know)
Age: Her body is 17. Her mind is much older....
Tribute number: Vampire 1
Special Ability: Shield. Dina can produce a forcefield that constantly surrounds her and she can protect other people too, though this take a lot of energy to push the forcefield away from herself. It is said that the ability is quite rare.
Gender: Female
Appearance: Dina is very beautiful, like most vampires. She has green eyes, but after she feeds on blood the go red for a while. She has the appearance of a model and her blonde hair falls in curls around her face. She is thin and in a human's point of view, a perfect future wife.
(PICTURE INCLUDED)
Personality: She doesn't really like too many people, she has seen rejection too many times - but no one knows that. She is good at making friends but tends not to use the fact, since she is secretive about her life and her feelings. She can flirt and seduce almost anyone, and uses that to her advantage when she needs something. She likes to play the dumb type, but she is quite the opposite. She used to be a loner and lots of people were mean to her but she doesn't take it, often killing those people secretly but everything has gotten stricter these past years. She now has a few friends but Dina has spent a lot of time training to kill, she is bloodthirsty. She also doesn't give trust away easily, you must earn it if you are to be a good friend. Dina seems like a carefree, flirtatious and ditzy blonde vampire on the outside, but she is very intelligent on the inside. She is too scared to show it to her kind, perhaps the Games will change that.
Arch enemy: The warlocks - vampires have a good memory so be careful!
Alliance: Dina doesn't know if she'll even have an alliance, but there are many opportunities for her. She can make friends easily, she is just secretive so she often loses them after a time.
Strengths: Her ability is very effective against most types of magic, she has her beautiful appearance to seduce any man and Dina hates the warlocks and them only. She would be able to work with any other downworlder since she has no reason to hate them.
Weaknesses: Her forcefield can't stop physical contact (like punching or strangling) which can be a disadvantage. Her trust isn't easy to get, making her an outsider if in an alliance. Sunlight - a weakness every vampire has.
Backstory: Messidina knows what it is like to be rejected. Her Dad left her mother turned her, taking her only brother with him. Later on, Dina's mother was killed by some rogue warlocks, hence the reason why she hates them. Dina went in search of her father. He hated her, saying that she shouldn't have been Turned at such a young age. Her brother was Turned when he was in his 20s. Dina remembers being beaten by her father. Her trust is not easily given. But warlocks be warned, she has spent her most of her life training to kill her father and she won't be afraid to use that training.
Tribute Owner: Soft_Serve7