Faerie F#4 - Lianelle Rota

Name: Lianelle Rota

Pronounciation: 'Lane-Nelle'. She hates it when people mispronounce her name and call her 'Lia-Nelle' so she prefers it when they call her Elle - Lane sounds too much of a man's name and Nelle is for an elderly woman.

Age: 18

Tribute Number: Faerie Female #4

Species: Faerie

Special Skill: Her fairy wings look more like an angel's; pure white and made of feathers.

Appearance: Beautiful is not enough to describe Elle - at least, that's what she believes. Gorgeous, Amazing, Remarkable, Radiant - a few things she would call herself. She is, indeed, gorgeous with her emerald green eyes. Eyes that sparkle so much they shame the twinkling of the stars above. Her figure is remarkable, with perfect curves in all the right places. She's of average height for a girl, at 5'6. Amazing skin; pale and soft but is given the blessing to tan when exposed to sunlight. Something vampires cannot do, therefore thinks she's better than them. And her hair. Oh her lovely flaxen curls. They have a life, a personality even, of their own. They frame her delicate features perfectly, giving her the impression of radiance. Beautiful truly is not enough to describe Elle.

Personality: Elle believes that she's above everyone; thus the reason why she often comes off as obnoxious and rude to others. As a faerie, she never tells lies, but she is known to exaggerate the truth. Ridiculously self-centered, Elle likes having the spotlight on her, and on her only. She expects everything to go the way she wants it and gets frustrated when it doesn't. She's extremely confident of everything she does, and will never settle for anything less than perfection. Annoying as she may seem, she's actually bubbly and really friendly. Elle does have good in her; she may not have a heart of gold but she does lots of things that she thinks would benefit others and herself. She's a skilled faerie, with mastery of plants and wildlife.

Arch Enemy: Everyone of them. She doesn't hate them, but in her mind, she's the best. Therefore they should look up at her.

Alliance: She'd consider.

Weapon Of Choice: She's skilled with plants wildlife, so Mother Nature is the best weapon she has. She also has a beautiful voice, one that lures in many and women alike. She's use that in her advantage.

Strengths: Elle is charming, albeit annoying, so most people would find her endearing. She's determined and will do anything to get what she wants. She's physically fit and toned, so she can survive lots of traveling and physical work. Also, she's knowledgeable when it comes to plants; she knows which are edible, poisonous, medicinal etc.

Weakness: She comes off as rude at first. She's a massive perfectionist and is sometimes too hard on herself. Her truthfulness might get her some enemies too. Elle's biggest weakness is rejection; she can't handle it. She likes being adored and loved, so once she's rejected, it takes a toll on her.

Background: There's nothing terrible about her life. Her mother died due to a sickness when she was really young, but her father makes up for that; Elle is daddy's little girl. He spoiled her when her mother died. Elle is an only child, but she has many friends so she's never really lonely. Her life is as good as it can get.

Tribute Owner: FabulouslyNerdy13 (pm me if interested in an alliance)