Werewolf F#4 - Jocasta Winsley

Name: Jocasta Winsley

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Tribute Number: #4

Species: Werewolf

Species Power: Superior strength and agility, sharp fangs and claws and enhanced sight and smell. Her fur when she is in her wolf form is a gorgeous auburn color. With darker and paler shades on some spots when she is in the sun.

Appearance: Jocasta has beautiful hair that reach just a little above her shoulders. They are short but a little messy and wavy. Her hair color is quite confusing, it can appear to be a brown shade but then it has an auburn color touch to it. Her eyes are in-between hazel brown and a little hint of green. She stands at 5'6" and weight around 110lbs. She has gorgeous curves although she doesn't believe it.

Personality: Jocasta was a very outgoing and bubbly girl before all of her life changed...(See Backstory). But the girl is now one of the most shy and secretive person you'll ever meet. She is quiet but curious at the same time, which is quite a weird combination. The life she will now live will change her, once again though. Jocasta will be more confident and stronger about her powers the more she will continue in the dangerous path that she will soon meet...

Arch Enemy: When she was still with her clan, she heard a lot of stories about Vampires and how bad they were. But she doesn't think that any of the four species are bad. Those are just stories, and nothing else. She will not believe those tales until she actually meet someone who wants to hurt her.

Alliance: With anyone that want to help her, she will not reject anyone although she has thrust issues...

Weapon Of Choice: Probably her claws and fangs if she's in her wolf form. But a clan of werewolves once thought her to shoot bow and arrow. So she could also use that.

Strengths: She has a superior strength, being a werewolf. Her wolf form gave her a lot more of agility and accuracy too. She also got enhanced sight and smell.

Weaknesses: She is really shy and won't make friends easily. She is not really trustful with other people. She doesn't want a boyfriend or any close ones, because she is scared that someday; she'll upset them. She is also really scared of full moon since she heard that werewolves become uncontrollable when it happens. She knows it probably happened to her each time but she doesn't remember it, that's why she has a lot of anxiety.

Backstory: Jocasta was one of the most outgoing girl when she was at the middle school. She liked to make friends and always made jokes to make her best friends laugh. She always had a smile on her face and each time she got from school, she would excitingly return to home jumping and smiling to her parents. They lived a perfect life; her mother, father and herself. They used to be one of the closest family into town. Then suddenly, the life of Jocasta changed when she turned 16... One month before her birthday, she started getting nightmares. Every time she would get to bed and fall asleep; she would dream about blood and gore and wild animals everywhere. For one month she had suffered from night terrors, almost insomnia. While she was getting excited to finally turn 16, something in her was changing. Then came the day before her birthday... The night was a torture, it was from far the scariest nightmare she ever had. She dreamed about changing into a wolf, her dangerous fangs were dripping blood and even when she woke up; she tasted the taste of blood, almost like metal. The thing is; it wasn't a dream. She had woke up into a field; her pajamas was wrecked up, her finger nails were covered in blood. She even had flesh under them. She cried herself to sleep that night when she came home. After that, she slowly understood that she was becoming a werewolf. So she left her parents, she left her village and she started living in the woods. She promised herself that she would never come back home since she didn't want her parents to be in danger. She became introvert. Months, years have passed and her so much things happened in her life; you couldn't even imagine.

Tribute Owner: -LovelyButterfly-