Chopping Block

The death tolls were quite surprising this time, and I've decided that, as I mentioned in an earlier chapter, that three amazing tributes will be going up for votes. Since we're getting close to the semi finals / quarter finals, I can honestly say that this is (so far) the hardest chopping block I've had to write. All of you are amazing authors and I'd hate to see any of you go. But, the Games must go on. Vote for ONE tribute that you want to make it to the next stage of the Games, and you must PM me your votes.

Vote for who YOU think deserves to make it to the next round. If anyone asks you to vote for them, report that tribute to me immediately. They will be eliminated. Also, Cyrus Brazen has been eliminated, due to lack of entries that I, obviously, wasn't paying attention to. Darren Kheelan has been removed from the chopping block, because he actually did hand in the task and I forgot to put it into the chapter.

The tributes that are up for votes are...

CASPIAN BRAZEN

PATRICK VADUVOL

Voting will close on Sunday the 9th of August, and the results will be posted in the chapter of the next task. I hope you all enjoy it, and get your votes in! As usual, let me know if I forgot to add something in this chapter. ONE VOTE PER PERSON. CHOOSE WISELY.