Task 5 Entries

As per usual, entries will be posted in the order I receive them. Congratulations to Accalia Draven for being the first to hand in. I have no idea when I'll be posting the scores, but it shouldn't be too long. And if anyone was interested, my new Games has recently been opened. It's called Jailbreak, and I'd love it if people could join haha. Those of you who have NOT handed in, you have another 24 hours. That's everyone.

***

Accalia Draven
I dab the ointment on my scratch from my fight with Tegan. I wince in pain during each dab. I open my first aid and grab my bandage. I wrap the wound up and secure it. I put my first aid back in my bag and sigh.

WOOSH! SPLASH!

What was that? I look around and try to figure out the cause of the sound was to see a massive wave of the murky water in this Marsh crashing down upon the ground, imprisoning the tall but rare tress. I get up quickly and try to grab all of my things. When I'm done, I speed away.

I hear the water behind me splash upon the ground. I feel it touch my leg so I run faster. I won't die today, I may tomorrow, but NOT TODAY!

I quickly form into a werewolf and sprint. I sprint like my life depends on it. Which it actually does. I look behind me to see the waves coming upon me. I shriek as I almost trip on a root.

The tides came crashing through, eliminating everything that came in their way. I was exactly like little a ant scurrying around looking for my own home, a shelter, anything that would protect me from the savage tide that wanted to wipe me off of the face of the earth. It wasn't too late for me. I feel sorry for anyone who was where the tsunami started. Rhey had already been taken prisoner, drowned forever in their tears of sorrow and fear. It didn't feel like it would be much longer before I was shackled and chained up as well. I felt like I had been running for hours, I wouldn't have been able to keep it up for much longer. The tide just kept coming and there was nothing powerful enough to stop it. What about God? What about The Almighty One that I had been praying to for all these years? This would've been a great time for Him to make an entrance. I began to feel the water around my ankles. They were trying to clasp me... trying to imprison me for eternity. It felt like it was over for me, time to give up and hand myself in... but for what? I mean I hadn't done anything wrong and I've still got my whole life ahead of me. I wasn't about to give in just yet, and luckily God just made His entrance. I could hear the tide slowing down behind me, but it wasn't over yet though.

I make a sharp turn quickly to look behind me. The tide is still there. I quickly speed up to find I am halfway out the Marshland.

I got it.

Since I am in the marshland, the tsunami must stay in the marshland and not go anywhere else. I hear no screams surprisingly. If this kills no one then wow. I jump over a big root to hear the murky water splash again. Not as loud as before though.

I look forward with confidence in my eyes. I quickly inhale and exhale whilst I get ready to run out of the marshland that is trying to kill me. I smile when I imagine me walking out of the Marsh but my smile frowns as I trip out of it instead.

Shit.

I look around quickly to decide wear to go and I decide that I will go to the rainforest. I transform back into my human form to see Patrick right behind me.

Well I'll be damned.

I run as fast as I can and try to find a tree. I smile as I find a thick one. I quickly scurry up the tree like a leprechaun finding it's pot of gold.

When I get to the top, I see Patrick almost up here. I look to find a branch and smile when I do.

"NO ONE STALKS ME!" I shout as I throw the stick. It clocks Patrick in the head as he falls down the tree. His dark hair goes in front of his face as he looks at me. His face is a face of anger and hatred. He hits the ground and loses consciousness.