Faerie M#4 - Stephen Targaryen

Name: Stephen Targaryen
Age: 16
Tribute number: Faerie M#2
Species: Faerie
Special Powers: Can captivate any person when he sings or charmspeaks(which for your information can do a lot of things like make you sleep, irritated, happy etc.) He is also excellent in camouflage, meaning he knows how to blend in and be invisible. He is also a fast flyer and is very excellent in controlling plants.
Gender: Male
Appearance: He has short military-style cut light brown hair. His face is chiseled and tan with captivating grey eyes that seems to shift with each movement he makes. His body is muscular with the built of a runner. His hands calloused with work.
Personality: His personality depends upon whoever he is with. He sometimes radiates the vibe that gets people to fight with each other, without even doing anything. He is also impulsive and sometimes tactless. But if you get to know him more you will see that he will fight with his very own life for you.
Archenemy: anyone who provokes his anger.
Alliance: whoever he chooses
Weapon of choice: A bow and an arrow, with duel daggers. Plants and his voice
Strengths: He can hide himself very well. Skillful in both bow and dagger.
Weaknesses: He always tends to fight others fights, making him prone to fights with others. He is also impulsive.
Back story: His life is not actually a complicated one, but he is an orphan. He also has a couple of fights back when he was younger
Tribute owner: Tinuviel_Avery22