Werewolf M#4 - Jayson Bristol-Faélán

Jayson Bristol-Faélán
Age: 18
Tribute number: 4
Gender: Male
Species: Werewolf
Special ability: Can transform into a black pelted wolf with icy white eyes, silky fur, and a bold chest that screams alpha.
Appearance: Jayson has natural black hair that is kind of lighter compared to jet black hair, he has pale gray eyes, thin lips, and a diamond shaped face. His smile is generally witty and clever, and he has an athletic build, and stands at 6'2.
Personality: Don't judge a book by its cover. Jayson is anything but an alpha male. He's an open book, predictable as they come, and has that overall nice guy personality. He respects ladies, and is old fashioned when it comes to gender roles. Unlike his half sister, Kristina, he's noble which means he's not as callous or dark minded with a sadistic humor. He enjoys talking, and is outgoing. Like Kristina, he prefers staying in the background, but that doesn't mean he'll agree and follow everything you say. If necessary, he'll try to take control, and often, his ego can blind his logic which means he can become stubborn if he knows he's wrong. Even if he knows he's wrong, his ego doesn't allow him to admit it or stop arguing with you. He does believe men should protect themselves, whereas women should be protected as well as children, so he may have some social issues from his hard headedness, and from being sexist in a way. Jayson will often clash heads with Kristina because of her desire to be "independent" but as much as she pushes him away, he keeps coming back. Overall, Jayson can be overprotective, sexist, but past that, he's loyal, respectful, and genuinely nice.
Enemies: "We can't just be friends? I'm a lover not a fighter...No? That doesn't fly? Okay, Vampires it is."
Allies: anyone, including an inanimate object.
Weapon of choice: anything that will get the job done.
Weaknesses: Mentally, his ego, and flaws. Physically, he's not flexible, too awkwardly tall with Bambi legs that he always trips over, and he can't climb very well.
Strengths: His build gives him great endurance, overall strength, and he can sprint very well for short distances.
Backstory: His father is Matthew Faélán, and his mother is Natalie Bristol. Kristina and him share the same father. However, he's not really that close to Kristina, because they weren't really brought up together, yet because she's his sister, he'd still do anything for her, close or not. He actually never met Kristina until he was twelve, and above all he's pretty isolated from most of his family members. His mother hates the family, so he doesn't know much about any of them. Aside from that he lived a somewhat normal life, and went to public school, and did normal teenage boy activities.
Owner: AverafeEverydayHero