Warlock F#4 - Tegan Rider

Name: Tegan Rider

Age: 17

Appearance: Tegan has dark, chocolate looking thick and bushy hair. Tegan has cold looking brown eyes so she just looks like an ordinary person but when she gets into a bad mood or she's extremely angry they will change to a stormy blue.

Species: Warlock

Species Power: Controlling the fire element. She can also transform into a tiger.

Gender: Female

Actress: Natalie Portman

Personality: Tegan can come across as a cold-hearted bitch. She's ruthless, sneaky, sly, cunning and manipulative. There are two sides to Tegan; you have the smart and sly side and you have the stupid but manipulative side. She also has a fiery temper which ends with lots of burnt buildings and people. Very vicious and slightly crazy.

Arch enemy out of the species: Faeries

Alliance: Doesn't have one yet.

Weapon of Choice: Katana or bow and arrow

Background story: Tegan's been trained by her father for 10 years. She's been trained like a Career, in her mind it's her job to kill. Her human cousin Callisto went into the games and she died. This has filled her passion to win the Games.

Strengths: Her strengths are her physical and mental strength and her manipulativeness.

Weakness: Her stubbornness can lead her to her downfall she also has a soft side for her family.

Owner: @darkfourtriswolfrose