Chloe Gjames' POV

This interview wasn't posting on the main chapter, so I decided to try posting it as it's own chapter. Sorry @polorpenguin , I was mistaken XD and if anyone hands in late or with an extension, their entry will be posted here :)

Chloe Gjames' POV
"Chloe! Chloe wake up, interviews are in a couple hours!" I hear Jocasta screech in my ear making me jump up accidentally hitting her head. "Ow!" She clutches her forehead storming out "sorry!" I say rolling out of bed to my feet walking to my closet "what to wear to the interview?" I ask myself looking the through the wardrobe seeing all the dresses. I finally decide on an all white dress with a red rose on each shoulder with stems wiring to each other making a green glow. I step out of my room seeing all the other wolves dressed up nicely. I ignore them as they try to talk to me as I walk to the door being greeted by a familiar face, none other than Glorrianna Gallow. "Hi Chloe" she says with a grin "what do you want?" I ask crossing my arms. "That's no way to greet an old friend" she says leaning forward smelling my perfume.

"Mmm, smells like blood" she purs into my ear "listen we're not friends, friends don't give each other bites!" I yell moving my hair revealing two puncture wounds. "Oh please that was a year ago" she laughs making me frown "anyways once you die, you'll become a vampire like me" she smiles walking in the opposite direction looking of her shoulder grinning. "See you in the arena" she laughs making shivers come over my back, I walk down the hall to the elevator seeing about to close as I see someone open it for me. I walk in seeing two faeries, one boy and one girl and I recognize them immediately. I see Stephen fixing his brown hair as Lianelle just twidles her thumbs.

She looks up smiling "hi Chloe" she says pushing a button on the elevator making it plumit quickly. "Hi Lianelle" I say making her jump in joy making me confused. "You said it! You said my name right!" She glees pulling me into a hug making me laugh. "No problem, you two in an alliance or something?" I ask her getting Stephen's attention "yep we are" he says to me then to Lianelle. "Would you like to join?" They practically ask at the same time making me think, two faeries? Why not.

"Sure I'd love to" I say making both of them smile as the door opens where the other down worlders are being lead to a room. I walk over seeing my name on a chair 'Ooo your famous!' I hear my wolf yell in my head. "Quiet down Jane" I say out loud getting a look from Emery with a confused look on her face. "Freak" she says walking away to her chair talking some people. I sigh leaning back grabbing a mirror making sure I'm looking good. "You look great" I look up seeing a boy who I don't recognize "are you a down worlder?" I ask making him shake his head. "N-No I'm Ki-kira's new assistant, Ge-offrey" he says making me smile "like in Game of Thrones?" I ask making him confused making me laugh. "What?" He asks "ah you capital's have no literature" I say as he checks his watch "by-bye" he stutters. Ah boys.

"Chloe Gjames, your up first" I hear someone yell making me stand up pushing me to the curtains. "Ay watch it" I growl at the girl making her jump walking away.

"Firstly we'd like to introduce our first down worlder, and my opinion the prettiest. Chloe Gjames!" I hear my name signaling my cue as I walk through the curtains being blinded and deafened by the crowd and lights. I look around seeing the interviewer, Kira Kirk, Geoffrey, and one of the sponsors I'm guessing. I walk over looking upon the crowd flashing a show-stopping smile and a wave making them cheer more. I sit down seeing Geoffrey writing in a notebook as Kira and the other girl whisper to each other.

"Chloe!" Kira beams reaching her hand out as I take it shaking softly feeling her soft skin. I look over to the other lady "darling this is my best friend, Niamh" Kira introduces us as I take her hand shaking it softly. "So ready to get down to business?" Kira asks crossing her legs with a smile as I nod.

"So how are you liking the Capitol?" She asks as Geoffrey writes in his book looking up at me giving a weak smile. "I'm liking it very much, especially the showers and people. Just so exotic from the forests I come from." I sit up straight as Niamh starts to speak "what do you miss most about your home?" She asks looking me in the eyes. "Well mostly everything, all the people are the same, we're aloud to hunt, also people actually look normal" I say getting glares from the ladies.