Warlock M#2 - Theodore Bryte

Name : Theodore Bryte

Age : 16

Tribute Number : Warlock Male #2

Species : Warlock

Special Power : Like his older Sister, Taraleigh, Theodore possesses the element of fire. He can also control other elements but fire stands out of the others. He can also levitate and turn invisible for a certain amount of time

Gender : Male

Appearance : Theodore has black hair with bangs falling up to just a tad bit above his eyebrows. His skin is quite fair compared to Taraleigh; With a bright peach that envelopes him. His eyes are inherited form his Mother with a hue of dark brown. His nose is a gleaming triangle with curved edges, which is angled on his face perfectly , making it a noticeable feature. Unlike Taraleigh, his body is not composed of a twelve-year-old. His weight is just above normal. His legs are not as long as Taraleigh's, which explains his 5'8 height.

Personality : He is like a mirror. When someone is nice to him, He is nice to the person corresponding to him. When someone is hostile toward him, He is hostile to him also. He is protective of his sister, preventing anything that could happen that is harmful toward Taraleigh. He always works well under pressure.

Arch Enemy : Werewolves. He hates werewolves more than anything. He thinks they are creepy.

Alliance : This is the Hunger Games. He trusts nobody. Except his sister. But when he does have an alliance, he will keep an eye out of the creature. Then if he trusts them, he will be comfortable with the said creature. But really, he will not allow a werewolf in his alliance.

Weapon of Choice : His powers. But he is more violent than Taraleigh. He would sure like some bow and arrows.

Strengths : He loves to play it safe. He is quite an expert in using those powers.

Weaknesses : He always go for his guts. Like her sister. Although he makes careful decisions. Who would know? One wrong decision and you could be dead.

Backstory : The Brytes are the most hated family around the division. It's because of them being different. Their way of living being different from the other warlocks. Theodore's family holds a secret. A secret they hide he does not hide well. Taraleigh hides it well. With her being a good actress she inherited from her father who is an expert in the art of acting. He was mentally unstable for a while due to his Brother, Terrence who died when he was just 8-years-old. Despite all of that, he always strives for a smile on his face.

Tribute Owner : Orangeb15