Warlock F#1 - Cassiopeia Eterne

Name: Cassiopeia Eterne

Age: 15 (for quite a long time.)

Tribute Number: #1

Species: Warlock

Special Ability: Cassiopeia specializes on the Element of Water. She was originally being taught to wield all Elements, but not until her Master . . . disappeared. She could talk to animals, too, but she had never used that ability before.

Gender: Female

Appearance: Cassiopeia has an innocent-looking face that makes her look like she is younger than she really is. Her hair flowed to her waist; brown curls always contemplating her otherwise small face. She has a small button nose, and big, honey-coloured eyes. She's smaller than the other people her age, and she treats it as an advantage.

Personality: Even though the Warlocks are known for their arrogant reputation, Cassiopeia would be considered by everybody as the exact opposite. She says no lies, but she says no truth either. She keeps everything to herself, and that's the reason why no one bothers to talk to her; they simply couldn't understand.

Arch Enemy: She has never encountered anyone apart from her clan. But now she's developing pure hatred towards Vampires.

Alliance: None - yet.

Weapon of Choice: She focuses her energy in performing spells and Elemental magic, but could be good with daggers.

Strengths: Cassiopeia's master had taught her many things about sorcery before, and all of them are stuck in her mind. Her small frame helps her move quicker than any other Warlock.

Weaknesses: She has never been in contact with any other being before. Her Master was the only thing close to her. Before anyone could ever talk to her, she'd have turned away and walked to the other direction. She has never intended to kill anyone, too.

Background: Cassiopeia once had a Master. Her connection with him was the strongest she had ever experienced, she felt like he was a part of her. Her past was mostly a blur, a vision that looked like a fast-forwarded movie. The only clear thing Cassiopeia remembers was the first time she saw him, a cloaked figure walking through a crowded street.

Her parents were always faceless whenever she tries to recall them in her memories.

Her Master had suddenly disappeared. Cassiopeia was asleep then. She had just woken up when she heard the entire ruckus. People say they saw pale-faced creatures walk inside the Warlocks' territory and took her Master away. Some claimed that her Master looked like they were forcing out from him.

Her Master was a great Warlock, she realized. But what do they want from him?

She'd better find that out.

Tribute Owner: MockingjayDivergence