Chopping Block

Whoooo! I'm posting early for once :P this is to make up for my ridiculously late posting of the last task. Anyways, here is the Chopping Block! You'll comment your votes (I'll explain soon) no emails or PM's please (emailed and PMed votes WILL NOT BE COUNTED - it's so I can keep track of everything easier). Vote for your favourite tribute. Doesn't matter if they're a cool tribute, in your alliance, or the creator is your friend, just vote for your favourite.

Eight tributes will be up for voting. You'll vote for your TWO favourite tributes in the COMMENTS. Voting will last 48 hours (give or take) and then I'll post the results, along with the next task! You CAN vote for your own tribute. Be careful though, only two votes and in the comments. Otherwise, they won't count. You'll also find out who receives the bonus points soooooon.

Speaking of points, I've graded Levi Rixton's entries, and I'll post his total score in the next chapter. Rankings and scores will be up... Later. It's 10:05pm and I have a busy day tomorrow so I probably won't be doing much more tonight. Next chapter will have everything else... I think. Leave me alone, I don't plan things well :P next Games though, I promise I'll be organised and do pretty much everything on TIME! I'll even set alarms XD

The tributes up for voting are...

STEPHEN TARGARYEN

LIAM WINTERS

ACCALIA DRAVEN

CHLOE GJAMES

TEGAN RIDER

LIANELLE ROTA

EDMUND ALLSOPP

Remember, these tributes are here only because they were the seven tributes that were killed the most in all of the entries. Good luck tributes! And may the odds be ever in your favour. Happy Hunger Games :P And please, please, PLEASE let me know if I forgot to add something into this chapter XD it's so short and I'm kinda worried...