Faerie F#1 - Valeria Silk

Name: Valeria Silk

Pronunciation (If Required): Val-e-ree-ar

Age: 14

Tribute Number: 1

Species: Faerie

Gender: Female

Appearance (Include A Picture): Green hair that falls to her chin. It's straight. Her eyes are an emerald green and wide. Her skin is pale. She is childish like and has pointy fairy ears. Valeria is short and skinny. Her cheeks are hollow and tinted with green colouring. (Picture down below)

Personality: Valerie is a giggly, innocent girl. She hates conflict, and gets along with everyone. People love her. Valerie is kind, but she's also deathly smart. She can come up with some mastermind plans, trust me. Don't underestimate her power. She is very tough and strong with her magic. Valerie is a trusting, loyal girl who loves to have a good laugh. Not to mention she's good fun to hang around with. She will never bore you, I can tell you that now.

Arch Enemy (Out Of The Four Species): Werewolves

Alliance: might have one? But feel free to ask me

Weapon Of Choice: her wand

Strengths (2+): is quick and agile, is good at planning as well as analysing situations.

Weaknesses (2+): innocent, small

Backstory: Lives with her parents, who like her are fairies and they are all really close. Her mum is the princess of all fairies. She is an only child, but soon to have a little brother.

Tribute Owner: TheFactionless