Task 7 - Scores, Eliminations, Etc

It's officially too late to hand in any entries. I gave far too much time because I got distracted and overwhelmed (trust me, I know how pathetic that excuse is, but it's true XD) and anyone who hasn't handed in by now most certainly won't. Since only 5 people handed in, unless I've missed something, then we'll be having the finals a task early.

Taraleigh Bryte - 11

Levi Rixton - 11.5

Magnus Bowee - 11

Dina Perlyne - 10

Rolf Basham - 10.5

Congratulations to our 5 finalists! I can't guarantee when the next task will be posted because I have a bunch of homework due by Tuesday and I've hardly scratched the surface of it, but it shouldn't be too long. I've already written most of it up. Again, my sincerest apologies. I know how long this took to be posted, and there's no one to blame but myself. Bad memory, too much homework, procrastination... All can be used to describe me. I'm really, truly, sorry.

Anyways, bonus points! WOO!

The first person to email their entry in was Taraleigh Bryte, congrats! You get 1 more point!

The most creative mutant was probably the giant Bambi creature that was featured in Levi Rixton's entry... Bit of a freak out, reading about one of my favourite cartoon animals like that. You get 3 points1

The most gruesome death was probably the bodies that were described floating in the water in Dina Perlyne's entry. My imagination went into overdrive... You get 4 points!

The two best quotes were extremely difficult to pick, but I had to go with Rolf Basham's quote... "He tries to act so tough and secretive, but sometimes it's so easy to read him." I also liked Magnus Bowee's quote... "Now, I know I might not be in the healthiest state of mind, but a mouse? Laughing?!" You each get 2 points, good work!

So yeah, there's the bonus points. That brings everyone's total scores to...

Levi Rixton - 87

Rolf Basham - 83

Taraleigh Bryte - 82.5

Magnus Bowee - 72.5

Dina Perlyne - 68

Congrats to you 5 for making it so far, and I hope you enjoy the final task I have planned. Thank-you all for participating, and I'm sorry that my hosting skills have been so out of it. If I screwed up any of the scores, or left anything important out, then please let me know. It's almost 11pm here and I'm tired. Plus I have school tomorrow (ugh). Thanks everyone!

Okay, so I thought I posted this two days ago, but something must've happened. I went on just before and wondered why there were no notifications for this chapter, and realised that I hadn't posted! Stupid computer... Now I'm on my ever-reliable iPad XD. Sorry!