Vampire M#2 - Liam Winters

Name: Liam Winters

Age: 18 when he turned, however that was exactly 198 years back, so, 216.

Tribute Number: Division 2, Male 2

Species: Vampire

Species Power: He had the power to mimic other vampires' powers, however to be able to mimic them he has to touch them.

Gender: Male

Appearance: Like most vampires, Liam appears flawless. He has black hair, and dull blue eyes, which seem to get much, much brighter when he's feeding. He's tall, and has pale, flawless skin. He appears to see right through you when he's looking at you, and although he has perfect teeth and lips he will never, ever smile.

Personality: The first time you see him, Liam seems completely and utterly normal. Until he talks to you. Unless you're his friend, him talking to you can't be good. He's rude, mean and serious. Always serious. People who know him say he's never laughed in his life, unless you're someone who knew him before he turned. Before that he was happy as happy could be. If you're his friend, he'll at least be nice to you. If you don't know him, well, you'll be okay. And if you're an enemy, he's probably thinking up a way to murder you right now. Just watch out.

Archenemy: Werewolves

Alliance: Liam will team with anyone, but beware, if he decides he doesn't like you, he may betray you.

Weapon of Choice: Liam prefers to use his fangs as a weapon, however if he had to choose a weapon he would have to say throwing knives.

Strengths: He has, of course, his power. He has speed, as all vampires do. He's witty and sly as a fox.

Weaknesses: He usually overdoes it, whatever 'it' is. He'll repeatedly stab people after he knows they're dead, and things like that. He's not good at climbing, and couldn't dodge a knife for his life.

Backstory: Liam was basically normal up until his eighteenth birthday, almost two centuries ago. He was walking with his girlfriend, Lyra, laughing as they walked. And then she was taken. Both of them were, actually. By two vampires, obviously hungry. The first bit into Lyra's shoulder, drinking up her blood. The second waited, listening to her screams. Liam couldn't stand it. And then the other bit into him. It was a most odd sensation, as if he were being drained. And then they finished off and let them both go simply. And so, now Liam is 216, with his beautiful 215 year old girlfriend Lyra. But something changed in him from then on. His whole personality changed. After that, Liam Winters was a completely different person.

Tribute Owner: @frostlapse
(PM if interested in an alliance.)