Season 1; Chapter 2

The bell signaling a customer dinged as Yleana and Jasper walked into Junk 'N' Stuff. The store was filled with the most random things and had shelves full of knickknacks reaching up to the ceiling. The fake enormous dinosaur head in the corner roared fire when they had opened the door and stopped when it closed. The store seemed to be completely deserted though. There was no one stocking shelves, there was no one at the register, there wasn't even any other customers. Were Henry and Charlotte lying about working here? But they couldn't have been. Their bikes were right outside the door.

Yleana's eyes wandered around the store, finding the most unusual assortment of things while Jasper stood slouching near the door. She walked up to the register and noticed a small silver bell next to it. She looked at it for a moment before dinging it. A minute in silence she waited but nobody came to the register. She dinged the bell again. Another minute and still nobody came. Jasper groaned out of boredom from behind Yleana and she looked around at him.

"What?" Yleana asked, rather annoyed.

"This is pointless!" Jasper said, "Obviously no one's here. Can we just go?"

"No!" Yleana answered, "I want to find out what's going on!"

"Well you can find out by yourself then. I'm going to the bucket store."

Yleana watched as Jasper marched out of the store and then she turned back to face the register. Impatience began to take over so she started rapidly dinging the bell.