Season 5; Chapter 2

Excitement filled the air as Ray, Henry, Yleana, Charlotte, and Jasper got out of the car that was parked in the parking lot of a concert hall and made their way towards the glass double doors that led into the building. The five were attending a concert of their favorite artist that they had been waiting so long to go to. They had even camped out on the streets the night before the tickets became available to purchase, that's how excited they were.

Once they had given their tickets to the security guards and were authorized to pass through the doors, their eyes were met with many tables, shelves, and carts where people were selling official merchandise of the artist.

"I'm about to be broke," Yleana informed the others, her eyes wide as a grin was on her face at the sight of all the merchandise.

"Me too," Jasper agreed before the two broke off at a very quick walk to the nearest table and began looking at the different things being sold.

"I'll get us all drinks," Charlotte told Ray and Henry then made her way to a counter nearby where drinks and snacks were being sold.

The two guys looked around the entrance room, looking for something to use their money on. Their eyes soon caught sight of the biggest teddy bear they had ever seen in their entire lives and was wearing a t-shirt with a picture of the artist on it. Ray and Henry slowly turned their heads to look at each other, a huge grin on each of their faces before they rushed over to the cart selling it and slapped many bills with different amounts of money on each bill onto the counter.

"We'll take it!" Ray exclaimed to the seller who gave the two of them a weird look.

"It's only a hundred and forty dollars, you know," the seller informed them.

"Pssh, yeah, we know," Henry said with a smug face.

"Then why'd you put," the seller paused to count the money, "Four hundred and twenty one dollars on the counter?"

"Because we can!" Ray defended.

"Yeah!" Henry agreed.

However, they quickly took the cash off of the counter and counted out one hundred and forty dollars then put it back on the counter, stuffing the rest into their pockets and giving an awkward smile to the seller. The seller shook her head at the boys then took the money and handed them the huge teddy bear which they quickly grabbed in their arms.

"Okay, we got our stu- woahhh," Yleana said, her eyes going huge at the teddy bear.

"Let me see him!" Jasper said, dropping his bags of merchandise onto the floor.

"No!" Henry and Ray refused in unison, inching away from Jasper with their eyebrows furrowed.

"Jasper, you dropped the merch!" Yleana scolded.

"Oh, sorry," Jasper apologized.

Yleana rolled her eyes then bent down and picked up the bags he had dropped, adding extra weight onto her arms after the bags she was already holding.

"Okay, guys, I got the drinks, are we rea- you have got to be kidding me," Charlotte said with the most disappointed face ever, "Please tell me you didn't waste your money on that."

Ray and Henry smiled and nodded their heads vigorously, "We did."

Charlotte sighed, "Whatever, let's just go."

The five friends made their way into the concert hall along with the many other fans piling into the room. Trying to make your way to your seats in a gigantic room while holding drinks, tons of bags of merch, and a bigger than life size teddy bear was not as easy as it sounded but the group was able to make their way to their seats eventually and sit down even if not so comfortably.