Season 5; Chapter 3

A yawn escaped Yleana's mouth as she got in the elevator at the back of Junk 'N' Stuff. The door closed and she pressed a button to go down to the man cave and the elevator immediately fell down to it. It crashed down to the ground and the metal door slid open.

Rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, Yleana shuffled to the round couch and flopped down onto it, folding her arms on the table and resting her head on them, falling asleep.

"Yleana," Henry called from beside her, budging her shoulder slightly.

"Just let her sleep," Charlotte sighed, "Does anyone know why Ray called us in the middle of the night anyways?"

"No clue," Jasper said as he pushed a comb through his hair, "Maybe it's an emergency."

"No, that's whats ironic about it," Henry commented, "There's never any emergencies in Swellview that start in the middle of the night."

"Maybe it's-" Jasper started but was cut off as Ray walked into the main room of the Man Cave through the giant gear door.

"Guys! You're here!"

"Yeah, why'd you need us?" Charlotte asked as she slid off of her seat and walked over to Ray.

"I just need friends with me right now," Ray exhaled, "I really need you here. I need someone that loves me almost as much as I love myself."

"Hold on a minute," Yleana said slowly as she sat up from her seat having woken up when Ray entered, "You called us here, woke us up, in the middle of the night just because you want company?"

Ray looked as though in thought for a minute before smiling and nodding. An angry expression grew on Yleana's face before she launched herself at Ray but Henry was able to put his arms quickly around her waist and pull her back, her fists still violently swinging at Ray though too far away to even touch him.

"Calm, calm, calm," Henry repeated continuously as he pet Yleana's head.

Yleana froze in Henry's hold and furrowed her eyebrows then turned her head to look at Henry, giving him a weirded out expression. He smiled innocently at her before she forced herself out of his hold and sat back down on the couch.

"He just wants us to stay with him 'til the A.M. Yleana," Jasper said, sitting on the back of the couch and patting Yleana's shoulder.

Yleana turned her head slowly to face him, a hard glare upon her face.

"Now's not the time to make One Direction references, Jasper," Charlotte said, shaking her head, "She's tired. Make her any more upset and there will be a crime tonight."

An awkward silence took over the Man Cave before Ray broke it as he grinned, "Sooo, you guys wanna watch movies?"

Before any of the kids could respond, Schwoz walked into the Man Cave carrying a giant bucket of popcorn, "We're playing truth or dare now everybody be quiet because we're doing what I say, I don't care if you want to or not."

"Ray, did you turn Schwoz into you?!" Henry questioned, looking incredulously at Ray.

Ray put his hands up in surrender as Schwoz placed the bucket of popcorn on the ground.

"So, what are we doing then?" Yleana asked curiously as Schwoz sat cross legged on the floor.

"Truth or dare," Schwoz stated, "Jasper, you ask someone first."

"Okay," Jasper replied nonchalantly with a shrug, "Hey Hen, truth or dare?"

"Dare," Henry responded.

"I dare you to break up with Yleana."

"No!" Henry refused, "Why would I do that?"

"CHICKEN!" Ray shouted suddenly.

He, Jasper, Charlotte, Schwoz, and Yleana all started chanting 'chicken' as Henry looked offended.

"Yleana! Why are you chanting too?!" Henry questioned.

"It's fun," Yleana said simply.

"Okay, okay, Charlotte, truth or dare?" Henry asked.

"Truth," Charlotte said.

"Do you like anyone?"

"Jack Swagger, he-"

"Oh, Ray, I have a good dare for you!" Henry interrupted, making Charlotte sigh.

"What is it, what is it, what is it?" Ray asked excitedly.

"I dare you to call that news lady you took on a date and tell her you're sorry for not calling her the next day then ask her to take you back."

"NO!" Ray shouted, "No, no, no, no, no, no, NO WAY!"

"Okay, then you have to dress up like a chicken and do the cha cha slide dance then put it on clickclock," Jasper chimed in.

"Yeahhh!" Henry, Yleana, and Schwoz agreed.

"Fiiiiine," Ray groaned.

Ten minutes later, Ray was wearing a chicken costume, doing the cha cha slide dance, and recording it for a clickclock while the others laughed silently but very hard behind the camera, Ray looking like he hated life.

Times like those were what they would remember forever. When they were all together, talking, laughing, and just having a great time. Nobody could ruin that moment because they were exactly where they were supposed to be with the people they were supposed to be with.