Season 3; Chapter 8

Ray, Henry, Yleana, and Julia walked onto the plane, carrying their carry-on bags with them. They stuffed them into the overhead storage bin by their seats and Henry, Yleana, and Julia sat in one row while Ray sat directly behind Julia.

Yleana watched Henry buckle from her left and Julia buckle from her right as the rest of the passengers boarded the plane.

"Are you gonna buckle?" Henry questioned Yleana who had a big smile on her face.

"Eventually," Yleana responded.

"Eventually? No, now."

"The plane hasn't taken off yet."

"That's it."

Henry reached over and pulled Yleana's seatbelt right over her, in close enough proximity that it made her heart race. The seatbelt clicked and Henry sat back up in his seat.

"You're mean," Yleana complained.

"I just don't want you to go kerplat when the plane takes off," Henry replied nonchalantly as he shrugged.

Yleana sighed and looked at Julia whose foot was tapping the ground rapidly, her eyes a bit wider than normal as she watched the last passengers get in their seats.

"You okay?" Yleana asked, worry starting to trace her face.

"Yeah, just nervous," Julia answered.

"It'll be fine," Yleana assured, giving her a comforting smile.

"Yeah of course it'll be fine," Ray said from behind them, "I'm Captain Man, we're gonna beat them like we always do. But y'know, we wouldn't be stuck in this situation if a certain someone didn't join the bad guys in the first place."

"She was forced into it, Ray," Henry reminded.

"Yeah, yeah, just like I was forced into sneaking Inside Out burger onto the plane," Ray said sarcastically, receiving weird looks from the three teenagers, "California isn't supposed to be our problem. We protect Swellview and last time I checked, Swellview is not in California."

"Your mind revolves around yourself and the town that thinks so highly of you and that's all," Yleana sighed.

"That's right," Ray stated.

Henry shook his head as he tried to keep in his chuckle. The plane ride went slowly by, every ten minutes feeling like an hour. Yleana tapped her fingers on her thighs as she was bored out of her mind, bopping her head slightly to no music.

"Hey Henry," Yleana said, turning to face Henry suddenly who took his earbuds out as he had been watching a movie.

"Hey what?" Henry asked.

"We'reeeeee going on a trip," Yleana started.

A gasp escaped Henry's mouth as he grinned and continued, "In our favorite rocket ship."

"Soaring through the skies, little einsteins!" the two continued together.

"Come aboard, get ready to explore," Julia joined in.

"There's so much to see, little einsteins!" everyone on the plane was now singing except for Ray.

"Five!" Yleana yelled.

"Four!" Henry shouted.

"Three!" Julia continued.

"Two!" Henry said loudly.

"One!" Yleana went on.

"Little einsteins, little einsteins!" everyone bellowed in unison to finish.

"Alright, everybody SHUT UP!" Ray yelled, the singing finally getting to his last nerve.

Mumbles arose from everyone on the plane but the singing stopped.

Soon enough, the plane landed and Captain Man, Kid Danger, Girl Peril, and Julia were standing outside of Julia's ex-boss's base, changed into their costumes.

"This is gonna be fuuuun," Ray said, rubbing his palms together in excited anticipation.

"Not as fun as the plane ride though, that was SICK!" Girl Peril exclaimed.

"Right?!" Kid Danger agreed, giving her a fist bump.

Captain Man rolled his eyes at the two kids and hit his foot hard against the two heavy doors, kicking them down to reveal a group of men and women, all doing separate things. Electric Navy.

"Heyyyyy, how are you all?" Captain Man said casually, walking into the building holding a clipboard with a piece of paper, Kid Danger, Girl Peril, and Julia following, "Good? That's good. Well, I just came because I have a delivery for uh 'Electric Navy'? So if you would just sign right thereee," Captain Man said, showing the clipboard close up to the group's boss's face, "It's a delivery for MY FIST!"

Captain Man threw the clipboard aside and punched the boss straight in the face, creating uproars from the other men and women. A whole fight broke out as Captain Man, Kid Danger, Girl Peril, and Julia all fought the bad guys.

Girl Peril walked up to one of the men she recognized as one of the two people that captured Julia because of a picture she had shown her. She punched him hard in the face and held his arms behind him in a twisted angle.

"This," she said, pushing him roughly to the floor, "Is for what you did to my cousin."

She shot him with her laser, knocking him fully out before turning around to help fight the others. Captain Man was throwing his fists and feet everywhere, Kid Danger and Girl Peril were firing their lasers in rapid-fire, and Julia was shooting lightning and hail at different people, occasionally encasing them in thick, inescapable clouds.

Finally, every last member of Electric Navy was defeated, lying knocked out on the cold stone floor. Captain Man, Kid Danger, Girl Peril, and Julia stood staring at the limp bodies, hands on their hips.

"Well... looks like our work here is done!" Captain Man exclaimed, clapping his hands together once.

Julia stood in silence for a few seconds before saying, "...Can we go get some Chinese food now?"

"Ayeee, she's picking up our ways pretty quickly," Henry acknowledged, giving Julia a high five.

"So Chinese food then?" Yleana questioned.

"Heck yeah," Henry and Julia responded in unison.

"Time to fill our bellies with some yummy, yummy food!" Captain Man said, beginning to walk out of the building.

"Henryyyyyy," Girl Peril drawled.

"Yleanaaaaaa," Kid Danger responded, mimicking her tone.

"I don't wanna walk to the caaaaar," Girl Peril complained, giving him a pouty expression.

With no hesitation, Kid Danger responded, "Alright, get on my back."

"What?"

"Get on my back. I'll carry you."

Girl Peril shrugged and jumped onto Kid Danger's back, wrapping her arms tightly around him so she wouldn't fall. Kid Danger grinned and began leading the way to the car.

"Let's go get some FOOD!" he shouted, receiving whoops and cheers from Captain Man, Girl Peril, and Julia as they all walked to the car to make their way to the nearest Chinese restaurant.