Season 1; Chapter 9

"Put the girl down!" Kid Danger demanded.

The man began to laugh cruelly. He wouldn't put Yleana down.

"I said-" Kid Danger began.

"I heard what you said!" the man snapped.

"Well then? Why aren't you putting her down? Does little baby need a timeout for not obeying?"

The man's anger was rising and a vein was throbbing in his forehead.

"I came here for one thing and one thing only!" the man roared, "If you don't give me it, I'll have no choice but to destroy this whole school!"

"Yeah, yeah. What is it you want anyway?" Kid Danger asked.

"The rare rock from planet Venus that has the power to make anyone's minds be under the control of the person holding the rock."

"Look man, nobody here has got it and even if we did, we wouldn't give it to you."

"Liar! Give me the rock or say goodbye to this girl!"

The man pulled a laser gun out of his pocket and directed it at Yleana.

"No! Yleana!" Kid Danger bellowed, "I mean, uh, no! Girl!"

Kid Danger ran quickly over to the man and kicked the arm holding Yleana as hard as he could causing the man to drop Yleana onto the ground.

"I suggest you leave now before I roast your behind, guy," Kid Danger said to the man as he pulled out his own laser.

"It's not guy," the man said as he pointed his laser gun at Kid Danger and held his electrical nun-chucks tight, "It's Black Tarantula!"

Kid Danger started laughing so hard, he was bending over.

"Black- black tarantula?" he breathed out, "I'm sorry, but that's just so-"

He broke himself off by laughing even harder. He soon coughed and stopped laughing than looked back at Black Tarantula.

"Anyways, guy, get out of here."

"I think no," Black Tarantula said, a malicious smile upon his face.

"Then I have no other choice," Kid Danger said.

He pointed his laser at Black Tarantula and shot it, hitting him square in the chest. Nothing happened. Kid Danger's eyes widened in horror. Black Tarantula smiled more evil then took aim and shot Kid Danger's laser out of his hand then took his nunchucks out and shot an electric blast at Kid Danger causing him to fly backwards, slam against the wall and slump to the ground.

"You think I'm not strong enough to hurt you but I'll do my worst," Black Tarantula said as he walked up to him.

"Kid Danger!" Yleana shouted.

Kid Danger looked over just in time to see Yleana throwing him an energy blast gun. In the time of a second, he caught it, aimed it at Black Tarantula, and blasted him with it causing him to shoot backwards and crash against the ground, nearly unconscious. Kid Danger staggered to his feet then walked over to the injured Black Tarantula. Police filed into the gym, handcuffed Black Tarantula and walked him out to their police cars.

"Alright kids," Kid Danger said to the group of students all still standing in shock, "Your school is safe now. You can continue on with your dance."

The students stared at Kid Danger like he was forgetting something.

"What?" Kid Danger asked. The students all pointed over to the broken ceiling parts on the ground, "Oh right. That. Okay, you guys can all go home."

The students walked gladly out of the building. Kid Danger hurried off to the empty hallway, changed back into Henry, then came back into the gym where it was almost completely deserted except Yleana who was standing in the doorway and Bianca who was standing in the middle of the gym, looking at the damage, one hand on her arm.

Henry caught Yleana's eye and she motioned her head over to Bianca and gave a wink. Henry smiled and watched as Yleana left. He walked over to Bianca and stood next to her.

"Crazy school dance, am I right?" Henry said.

"Yeah," Bianca agreed, "But we've had crazier school days."

"Yeah," Henry laughed.

There was a couple seconds between them as they looked each other in the eye then both slowly leaned in for a kiss.

"Hey Henry!" Jasper shouted as he ran back into the gym right as Henry and Bianca were about to kiss.

Henry and Bianca quickly moved apart from each other and Henry groaned.

"What Jasper, what?" he asked.

"I was just gonna say party at Yleana's house," Jasper shrugged.

"Oh," Henry said then turned back to Bianca, "Would you accompany me to the party?"

"I'd love to," Bianca said, smiling.

They linked arms and walked out of the gym, leaving the damage to be someone else's deal.