Season 3; Chapter 7

Yleana walked over to the food table in the gym with Jasper and Charlotte to serve them some of the fruit punch into clear, plastic cups. Once she had poured a good amount into each cup plus two more cups for Henry and Julia, she handed two cups to Charlotte and Jasper then watched the students play games, talk, and have fun at the carnival.

"Hey, where'd Henry go?" Yleana asked curiously, realizing he had left without saying why.

"Maybe Captain Man beeped his watch?" Jasper suggested, taking a sip of his punch.

"Nah," Charlotte said, waving it off, "Then Yleana would've been beeped too."

Yleana stayed silent for a minute in thought before saying, "Let's go find him."

Jasper and Charlotte nodded their heads in agreement and the three walked out of the gym, carrying their cups of punch and Yleana carrying the extra two cups for Henry and Julia. Right as they opened the double doors to the hallway, their eyes widened at what they saw.

Henry was in his Kid Danger suit and was fighting what appeared to be Julia who was in some sort of costume that definitely wasn't her Halloween m&m costume. It was a full black bodysuit with a large design of blue lightning passing straight across it with a cropped long sleeve black leather jacket. She also had fingerless black leather gloves on her hands and black combat boots. But what shocked the three that had just walked into the scene the most was the number of things coming from Julia's hands at different times including lightning, clouds, and hail.

"Julia?!" Yleana shouted in shock, her facial expression clearly reading horrified at the fight going down in front of her eyes.

Julia's head whipped over to look in Yleana's direction and for a second, it looked as though the evil expression on her face had been replaced by a look of realization on what she was doing, a look of sorry.

"Yleana!" Kid Danger shouted as he dodged a blast of lightning from Julia by doing a somersault, "She uncovered our secret! She-" he paused as he jumped onto his stomach for a few seconds to avoid being hit by a shot of hail, "She stole the superweapon!"

Yleana's jaw dropped but only for a moment before she took action, taking out her gum and popping a red piece into her mouth, changing into her Girl Peril suit.

"Charlotte, notify Ray, get him over here," Girl Peril ordered, "Jasper-"

Before she could finish her sentence, Jasper ran straight out of the school, yelling very loudly. Girl Peril shook her head then joined into the fight as Charlotte hurried off to a safe place for her to call Ray.

"Why are you doing this, Julia?!" Girl Peril shouted as she ducked a blast of lightning from her.

"Because!" Julia shouted back before taking a step back from the two superhero sidekicks and spreading her arms wide, the palms facing upwards with her fingers curved.

"What is she doing?" Kid Danger asked Girl Peril, leaning over to her.

"I don't know," Girl Peril responded.

But their question was answered within seconds as what seemed to be a mixture of large clouds and heavy air formed from Julia's hands. Before they knew it, a tornado was forming right in front of their eyes, the high wind from it making it harder and harder for Girl Peril and Kid Danger to not be swept off their feet as the wind got stronger.

"STOP!" Girl Peril cried desperately to her cousin, "JUST STOP! PLEASE!"

The expression on Julia's face looked broken as she continued to make the tornado winds stronger. By now, Girl Peril and Kid Danger were grasping onto the lockers against the wall, their feet sliding against the school floor.