Season 4; Chapter 4

The loud siren informing there was an emergency to be taken care of sounded throughout the Man Cave, causing Yleana and Henry to jump out of startlement, their house of cards falling flat to the ground.

"What's the emergency?" Yleana asked curiously as she left Henry to pick up the cards, walking over next to Ray who was checking out what was wrong.

"Another emergency at Cheesy Slices," Ray informed, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Again?" Henry asked exasperatedly, "Oh c'mon! That place smells so bad!"

Yleana rolled her eyes at her best friend before saying, "Henry, we have to go back, there's an emergency. It's our job to take care of it."

"Yeah, yeah," Henry gave in.

The Man Team made their way over to the old shut down restaurant they had recently been to once they had transformed, immediately spotting a figure that looked like a life-size pizza with arms and legs, the words 'Cheezy Weezy — Cheesy Slices Mascot' plastered across its front.

"Cheezy Weezy," Captain Man said in a deadly tone as he glared at the pizza slice, "The Cheesy Slices mascot. It would crush people to death if they left a bad review on the restaurant," his voice then turned back to normal as his face relaxed, "Nah, I'm just kidding. But the real question is: why were we called here?"

"Maybe it's a-" Kid Danger started but was cut off as the sound of the life-size pizza was heard moving.

The three whipped their head over towards it just in time to see it begin to throw its hands at them, attacking them out of nowhere.

"What is wrong with this thing?" Captain Man shouted as he tried to push the pizza away from him.

"Here, I got you," Kid Danger told Captain Man before smacking the pizza hard and immediately retracting his hand in pain, "Ow! Okay, that thing is metal like a robot or something!"

"What? No way," Girl Peril said as she stared at the attacking robot pizza.

"Hello Man Team," a woman's voice came out of the robot, "I assume you remember me."

Captain Man stood in thought for a moment with his finger to his chin before responding, "No, I don't think I've ever fought a life-size pizza before, who are you?"

A groan was heard from the voice coming from the robot before it said, "I'm Doctor Midnight Memories. Remember me now? Your dumb sidekick knocked me out with his laser but you guys forgot about me and left the building. Pack of nitwits if you ask me."

"Ohhh, now I remember you," Captain Man said with a remembering smile before he frowned, "Heyyy!"

"Captain Man, watch out!" Girl Peril shouted as the pizza robot threw its arm in a punch at Captain Man.

His eyes widened and he quickly ducked down to dodge being hit and the pizza robot then moved onto try and trip Kid Danger and Girl Peril who jumped over its leg that it had tried to trip them with.

"Girl Peril!" Kid Danger yelled, pointing towards the robot who was aiming to punch Girl Peril.

She quickly dodged the punch as she slid to the side, slipping to the ground as she did so. The pizza robot then moved to kick Kid Danger between the legs but he quickly slid underneath it, making his way behind it.

Once behind it, he noticed a metal panel with a screw in it. Without a second thought, he shot his laser at it, causing the panel to fall off the robot, revealing batteries that could only be used to keep the pizza robot on.

He reached to take the batteries out but not quite quick enough as the pizza robot turned around, picked him up, and threw him over the counter, causing him to grunt in pain.

Captain Man fiercely lurched his hand forward and grabbed ahold of the pizza robot's arm then began punching it continuously. As he was doing so, Girl Peril ran behind the pizza robot and spotted the batteries, taking her laser out and shooting them, causing the robot to shut down.

It fell to the ground with one last punch from Captain Man as Kid Danger began climbing over the counter.

"I'm okay, I'm okay," he groaned tiredly as he reached an arm forward to bring him completely up but fell right back down onto the ground.

Girl Peril shook her head and made her way with Captain Man out of the restaurant, Kid Danger following soon after. Once outside, an odd buzzing noise filled the air.

"What is that?" Captain Man asked, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he looked up to the sky.

Girl Peril and Kid Danger looked up as well to be met with mini flying pizza robots, all getting ready to shoot the three in front of them with lasers.

"This has got to be the weirdest mission ever," Girl Peril said more to herself than the other two.

"Oh c'mon!" Kid Danger shouted in disappointment, "I have a date tonight! I can't be stuck here fighting some stupid pizza robots!"

"Y-you have a date tonight?" Girl Peril stuttered, completely caught off guard.

"Yeah and I'm already keeping her waiting," Kid Danger responded.

"Oooh, who's the girl?" Captain Man asked, wiggling his eyebrows and forgetting about the mini pizza robots that were on the verge of attacking.

"Her name's Rebecca," Kid Danger answered.

"Ooh, she sounds pre-" Captain Man started.

"Okay!" Girl Peril interrupted, "Just go. We'll take care of these... weird pizza robots... by ourselves."

"You sure?" Kid Danger asked, ready to leave.

"Yeah, it's whatever," Girl Peril mumbled in response.

Kid Danger shot her a grin before jogging off to his date, leaving Captain Man and Girl Peril to complete the mission by themselves.

"You okay, kid?" Captain Man asked Girl Peril, concerned.

"Yeah," she responded shortly.

Captain Man hesitated, "You know you can talk to me about anything, right? I am your biological dad after all."

"I know, I know, but I'm fine, I promise," Girl Peril sighed.

"As your cousin always says, don't make a promise you can't keep," he pointed out.

"I'm fine," she said firmly with a bit of annoyance in her voice, her attention turning onto the mini pizza robots.

"Okay, okay," Captain Man gave in, putting his hands up in surrender, also turning his attention onto the mini pizza robots.