Season 2; Chapter 8

The audience cheered as the dancers in the ballet showed bowed. To Yleana, in the middle of the stage, wearing a pink dress and a blonde wig, the cheers from the audience didn't mean nearly as much as the extremely loud cheers coming from three people in the back of the audience.

"WE LOVE YOU, YLEANA!" Henry shouted causing Yleana to laugh as she walked with the other dancers off the stage.

She went to her dressing room, changed into a sweatshirt and jeans, picked up her phone, and walked out to see her three best friends waiting for her. Charlotte was carrying a bouquet of roses and Henry and Jasper were jumping up and down on the balls of their feet. When he spotted her, Henry ran up to Yleana and picked her up in a hug.

"Okay, okay, you can put me down now," Yleana laughed.

Henry set her down and Charlotte handed her the bouquet of roses.

"Aw, no, you guys didn't have to," Yleana said as she looked at the white roses.

"You did an awesome job though," Charlotte said.

"Yeah, so of course we had to," Jasper said with a smile, "And I got you this bucket with a Cinderella picture in honor of the play!"

"Oh, uh, Jasper, it was Slee-" Yleana began, "Never mind, thanks for the bucket, I love it."

"Oh, Yleana!" Henry said, "There's a new movie out called Eternity War! Want to go watch it to celebrate?"

"Duh!" Yleana said excitedly.

Henry, Yleana, Charlotte, and Jasper all ran a few blocks down to the movie theater. They bought two buckets of popcorn to share between them then ran into the movie room where Eternity War was being shown. They took their seats near the front and sat down as the movie started. It was a very interesting movie and the shared popcorn bucket between Henry and Yleana was becoming lighter and lighter as they were eating so much popcorn.

Yleana went to grab a piece of popcorn just as Henry did causing their hands to bump against each other. Yleana looked at their hands touching and could feel her face turning red. She looked at Henry then they both immediately retracted their hands and neither went to grab popcorn the whole rest of the movie.

The movie finished and the four friends headed to Yleana's house for pizza. Luckily, what had happened at the movies was completely forgotten as they dug into the pizza.

A ring on the doorbell caught their attention and Yleana set her slice of pizza down to answer it. She opened the door and was completely shocked to see who it was. At the door was Yleana's favorite cousin, red-haired, blue-eyed, short, and pulling a large suitcase.

"Julia?" Yleana asked.

"Hey!" Julia said happily.

The two hugged then Yleana led Julia inside as Henry, Charlotte, and Jasper watched them curiously.

"What are you doing here?" Yleana questioned.

"Well, I needed a place to stay for a little and your mom said I was welcome to stay here," Julia answered.

"Why do you need a place to stay?"

"The house is being redone."

"Oh," Yleana said.

She could definitely tell that wasn't the reason Julia needed somewhere to stay but thought it best not to question further especially with Henry, Charlotte, and Jasper there.

"So who's this?" Henry asked as he walked over to sit beside them, Charlotte and Jasper doing the same.

"Oh, right, you guys need to be introduced," Yleana said, "Julia, these are my best friends Henry, Charlotte, and Jasper, guys, this is my cousin Julia."

"Nice to meet you, Julia," Charlotte said as she held her hand out to shake Julia's.

"Nice to meet you too," Julia said with a kind smile.

Yleana smiled at her friends and cousin. She couldn't be happier at that moment. She had her favorite people in the world with her and that's all she needed right then.