Season 1; Chapter 8

Yleana followed Bianca out to the locker hallway of the school and folded her arms nervously.

"What's up?" Yleana asked.

"What's your... relationship with Henry?" Bianca questioned.

"Um, friends."

Bianca shifted her position and looked rather uncomfortable. Yleana glanced around as though looking for a reason why Bianca looked so uncomfortable.

"Just friends?" Bianca asked.

That was when realization dawned on Yleana. Of course. She thought Yleana liked Henry.

"Oh!" Yleana said, "Oh, no. No, no, no. It's not like that. I've known Henry almost my whole life, we're just best friends. I don't see him like that. Trust me, you have nothing to worry about."

Bianca nodded her head though it was clear she didn't quite believe it. She headed back into the gym and left Yleana in the hallway, thinking.

"Yleana!"

Yleana looked around and saw Jasper running into the hallway carrying a gold bucket keychain.

"Jasper?" Yleana said, "So, I'm guessing you found you good luck charm?"

"Yeah, I did," Jasper said, "C'mon!"

Jasper grabbed Yleana by the arm and pulled her into the gymnasium.

"Oh Jasper, you're here," Henry said as the two entered.

"Yup," Jasper said, "And I've got my good luck charm."

Charlotte sighed and Yleana caught Bianca's eye and looked quickly away.

"So Hen, do you want to get some punch?" Bianca asked Henry as she clutched his arm.

"Sure," Henry said and the two walked over to the food table where they began to pour themselves some punch.

"Hen?" Charlotte repeated.

"Since when does Bianca call him Hen?" Jasper asked.

Yleana shrugged and the three watched Henry and Bianca for a little. Suddenly, there was a loud crash and something large came shooting down through the ceiling, causing it to break and shoot broken pieces all over the gym floor as students scattered away in fear.

"Everyone clear out of the way!" a loud, deep, angry voice called from the hole in the ceiling.

There was no need to have yelled that because all the students were huddled in the corner. An extremely tall man jumped down through the hole. He was wearing full black with a deep red diagonal line across the clothing. His face was painted half black and half red and his eyes were pure white. His hair was spiked up into a mohawk and was bright silver. He was carrying a long sword in one hand and nunchucks in the other.

Yleana looked immediately over to Henry who was reaching deep into his pocket for something and she knew exactly what he was reaching for. She made her way over to him and opened her mouth to whisper something but the man that had dropped from the ceiling spoke again.

"There's something here and I want it," the man said, "One of you kids have it. So you're going to give it here or I'll destroy your whole school and I don't care who's in it when I do."

"I need you to create a distraction so I can change," Henry whispered hurriedly to Yleana.

"Got it," Yleana whispered back and she stepped in front of the large group of students to face the man, "Hey. Who are you? What do you want?"

The group of students looked at Yleana in horror as though she were very foolish to speak to a man with a weapon and the man looked at her as though she were vermin.

"I've named what I want and if you have it-" the man began but was cut off by Yleana.

"No you really didn't, you-"

The man grabbed Yleana by the neck of her dress and lifted her up in anger.

"Okay, okay, maybe you did," Yleana said nervously.

"Hey!"

Yleana and the man looked around to see Kid Danger glaring daggers at the man.