Season 4; Chapter 9

Yleana flipped the page of the sixth Harry Potter book, her bedroom as quiet as a mouse. She had been having a great few past days with no one to bother her, no distractions, and most importantly, time and space to think. The sound of her watch beeping filled the room and her face grew confused as she wasn't supposed to be at work for the rest of the week.

She flipped open her watch to see that there was no hologram of Ray but his voice was clearly coming out of it. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion but she listened closely to what he had to say.

"Kid, I need you to come to the old shut down hotel in the corner of town," Ray whispered in a hurried voice, "I'm sorry to call you on a sick day but Kid Danger and I are in a bit of trouble and we need your help."

"Why is everywhere we fight crime old and shut down?" Yleana wondered aloud.

The sound of Henry's small laugh was heard before Ray spoke, "I don't know but get over here and quick."

"Okay, see you in a few minutes," Yleana said before hanging up the call.

She quickly got off her bed and grabbed her gum tube from its hidden spot and popped a red piece into her mouth, changing into her Girl Peril suit. Once she was all suited up, she hurried over to the hotel and crept in as silently as she could. Her eyes were met with Captain Man and Kid Danger tied up against a wall with two criminals watching over them closely.

The two boys caught sight of Girl Peril who gave them a nod from behind the bad guys. She pulled out her laser and pointed it at the first criminal and shot him then pointed it at the second criminal and shot him, both of them falling onto the ground, knocked out. She then hurried over to Captain Man and began untying him as quickly as she could. The sound of doors opening were heard and Captain Man's eyes widened as four more bad guys entered the building.

"Kid, hurry!" Captain Man rushed.

"I'm trying!" Girl Peril said, beginning to stress out.

She finished untying him and he began fighting the bad guys, trying to buy Girl Peril some time to untie Kid Danger which she immediately began doing.

"Yl- Girl Peril, I need to tell you something," Kid Danger said as he watched her struggle to untie the ropes around his ankles.

"Not now, Kid Danger, we're in the middle of a fight," Girl Peril reminded him.

"Right," Kid Danger said awkwardly.

Girl peril finished untying him and stood up straight before turning to see two tall and strong bad guys looking at her and Kid Danger with evil smiles as they cracked their knuckles. They grabbed the two sidekicks by their arms and roughly pulled them down to the basement of the hotel then tied the two back up, this time against poles in the basement right next to each other.

"We're gonna go get our boss," one of the bad guys said as Girl Peril gulped at his frightening height, "Stay there. Not like you have any other choice."

He and the other bad guy cackled at his comment as they walked back up the stairs of the basement.

"Okay, they're gone," Girl Peril said once the sound of the door closing was heard, "Here's the plan: I'm thinking I'll-"

"Yleana, I love you!" Kid Danger blurted out, causing Girl Peril to go wide-eyed.

"What?"