Season 2; Chapter 10

"And I think I'm just gonna... steal your property," Yleana said as she took one of Henry's property cards.

She, Henry, and Julia were playing monopoly together at Henry's house which really shouldn't be allowed. They were all very competitive when it came to monopoly. Yleana stood up and did a little victory dance to celebrate her steal of Henry's property. Henry glared over at her then rolled the dice. He moved his player forward but didn't gain anything.

"I'm gonna win," Yleana said as she watched Julia roll the dice.

The game was almost over and they were all very close to winning.

"Not if I can help it," Julia said.

"Mhm," Yleana said sarcastically.

She got up to get a glass of water from the kitchen, not believing the game would be over soon. She passed by Piper who was on three different pear phones at once. She raised an eyebrow at her but shook her head and walked back to the living room. She took a sip of water as she looked down at the board.

"I told you," Julia said with a proud smile, "I win."

Yleana nearly spit out her water. Her eyebrows raised in shock as she looked angrily between the board and Julia, back and forth. She opened her mouth to say something but before she could, Henry nonchalantly flipped the board over. It was weird because he didn't look mad. He just flipped it over like it was the most normal thing. Yleana and Julia slowly turned their heads to stare at him weirdly.

"What?" he asked with a shrug.

Yleana shook her head as Julia smacked her forehead. A ring of the doorbell caught their attention and Julia went to answer it as Yleana and Henry were picking up the pieces of the board game from off the floor.

"Who are you?" Julia asked when she opened the door to come face to face with a brunette girl with brown eyes.

It was Bianca. Why she was there? They had no idea. Henry and she had broken up. She had moved away to star in a reality TV show Kids in the Wood which ended her and Henry's relationship. Henry looked over to Bianca and his face fell. He didn't want to see her. Not now, not ever.

"Bianca?" Yleana asked as she stood up and walked over to the door.

"Hey," Bianca said with an uncomfortable expression, "Could I talk to Henry? Alone?"

One eyebrow raised, Henry walked over next to Yleana and Julia and looked at Bianca. She looked nervous for whatever reason. He exchanged suspicious looks with Yleana and Julia then looked back at Bianca.

"Anything you have to say to me, they can hear," Henry said, his tone a bit rude even though he didn't mean for it to be.

"Fine," Bianca sighed, "Henry, do you... do you want to get back together? I realized that even though I moved it doesn't mean that we had to break up. I kinda missed you."

Henry took a breath of hesitation in before answering, "Really? You just now realized that? Bianca, sorry but I'm not going to get back together with you. If you really wanted us to be together then you wouldn't have broken up with me in the first place."

"Henry," Bianca said firmly, "Henry, c'mon. You're not really just going to say no, are you? You've liked me for a bit over a year now and you're saying no?"

"Bianca, I don't like you anymore. You ditched me when you didn't have to and to be honest, you weren't exactly the most understanding girlfriend and you were pretty controlling even if you didn't realize it."

"Me? Controlling? Henry, not only are you saying no but you're insulting me."

"I'm just telling you how you were in the relationship. I'm happier now that I'm out of it."

"And I bet you're probably going to get with some other girl right away now that you're done with me," she huffed then turned to Yleana, "I'd watch out if I were you. If he says he loves you, it's not true. He can't love anyone but himself."

"First of all," Yleana said, shocked and angry, "There's no need to tell me that, we're not dating. Secondly, don't you dare talk about my best friend like that."

Bianca let out a laugh, "Yeah? What are you gonna do about it? I'm only stating the truth. He's a jerk, you should know that, you've known him so long."

"Yeah, I have known him so long. Long enough to know that he really is better off without you."

"Okay. But you're no better. You're going to fall foolishly right into his little trap and have no way out. He's gonna use you because you're really easy to use. You see, Henry doesn't care about other's feelings. He doesn't care if he hurts them, he doesn't care if he misuses them. To be frank, he treats everyone around him like objects."

Yleana went to launch herself at Bianca but before she could, a hand flew across Bianca's face. Shocked, Yleana looked over to Julia who was shaking with anger.

"Get. Out," Julia muttered firmly.

Her face very red from the smack, Bianca ran from the house. It didn't look like she was ever coming back and thank goodness for that. Julia sat down on the couch and put her head in her hands.

"Who does she think she is?" she said, anger still apparent in her expression.

"Don't know," Henry replied, "But she is not who I thought she was."