Season 1; Chapter 12

Yleana slowly made her way to the nearly completely deserted gym where Coach Carel was standing. She dropped her backpack on the floor and walked over to him after he beckoned her forward. He told her she would be doing a workout for detention and first she would be doing thirty pushups. She dropped to the floor and began doing them while Coach Carel walked over to the stage and started putting students' mile grades into the grade book.

"Thirteen... fourteen... fifteen..." Yleana counted as she went down then up over and over again.

"Psst."

Yleana ignored the whisper she heard because she was sure it was just the sound of someone slipping outside or the coach ripping a paper.

"Psst!"

Yleana angled her head up to see Henry poking his head into the gym through the doorway.

"What?" Yleana whispered just loud enough so Henry could hear but Coach Carel couldn't.

"Tell Coach Carel you need to use the bathroom then meet me out here," Henry whisper shouted.

"I can't!"

"Just do it!"

Yleana sighed then walked over to Coach Carel who raised an eyebrow. She asked if she could use the bathroom and he reluctantly let her. She walked out of the gym and nearly bumped into Henry.

"What do you want?" Yleana asked.

"I have a plan to get you out of detention," Henry said back.

"You do? What is it?"

"Just wait here."

Yleana opened her mouth to question further but Henry put his finger against her mouth to shush her then snuck into the gym and rolled something across the floor which stopped right next to Coach Carel. There were a couple seconds in which nothing happened but then the thing that Henry had rolled started smoking then burst into flames causing Coach Carel to yell and run for the fire extinguisher but every time he tried to put the fire out, it just got bigger and bigger.

"Realistic looking hologram fire," Henry told Yleana, "Used to cause a distraction. Now go back in there and pretend you have no idea what I just did."

So Yleana did as Henry told and ran in and asked Coach Carel what was wrong.

"Detention's over! Go home!" Coach Carel shouted as he continued to shoot the fire extinguisher.

Yleana turned around and fist bumped the air then ran with Henry to Junk 'N' Stuff. They went to the back, down the elevator, and got out to the Man Cave, completely out of breath.

"Oh look who finally decided to show up," Ray said as he looked disapprovingly at Yleana and Henry.

"I thought you told him," Henry asked Charlotte who was standing behind him.

"I did," Charlotte said, "He's just being difficult."

"Hey!" Ray yelled, "I... am not difficult."

Yleana and Henry exchanged looks of trying to hold in laughter and Charlotte rolled her eyes and turned back to what she was doing before.

"Okay, so first is the written part of the test," Ray informed Yleana, "Here. Take it. There."

Ray threw a paper and pencil at Yleana which fell to the ground before she even realized he had thrown them. She picked them up then went to the round couch and started working on it. It took her half an hour but she finally finished and turned it into Ray.

"Okay, part two is the physical part," Ray said.

"Okay cool, so am I gonna fight or something?" Yleana asked.

"Yup," Ray said, "You're gonna fight Henry."

"What?!" Henry exclaimed.

"Okay," Yleana said nonchalantly and shrugged.

"Haha good luck," Ray said then he grabbed popcorn from the automatic food maker and sat down on the couch to enjoy the fight. Yleana rolled up her sleeves and stood in front of Henry who was looking at her like she was crazy because she was so ready to fight him.

"Are you kidding, Ray?" Henry said incredulously.

"Go Yleana! Go Yleana! Go Yleana!" Ray chanted, "Punch him in the face!"

Henry looked at Yleana with a horror struck face just in time to see her swing a punch at him. Before he knew it, he was on the ground and she was beating him up.

"C'mon Henry! Hit her back!" Ray shouted.

"I can't hit a girl!" Henry shouted back as Yleana continued to hit him, "Let alone, my best friend!"

"Simp," Ray muttered.

"Make it stop, Ray!"

"Okay, okay."

Ray stood up and blew a whistle that was hanging on a chain from his neck and Yleana stopped beating Henry up.

"Match goes to Yleana!" Ray announced.

Yleana raised her hands in triumph while Charlotte and Jasper cheered loudly and Henry slowly got up to his feet.

"You passed the test," Ray said.

"Heck yeah!" Yleana exclaimed.

"Good job, Yleana," Henry said as he went to give her a hug while clutching his ribs.

Yleana opened her arms to give Henry a hug back but moved out the way just as they were about to hug and went, "Psych! Haha!"

Yleana ran to the elevator, yelling in victory all the way from the elevator, through Junk 'N' Stuff, down a few blocks, and back home.