Season 1; Chapter 4

"Henry why'd you tell her?!" Ray yelled, "You know you're not supposed to! You broke your promise."

"Hey, hey, wait," Yleana said, stepping forward, "He didn't tell me. I figured it out on my own."

Ray looked from Yleana to Henry to Yleana and back to Henry and said, "So you didn't break your promise?"

"No, Ray, I didn't," Henry sighed.

"Okay..." Ray said slowly, "Gooch!"

The face of the man from upstairs showed up on one of the six screens on the wall and his voice rang out asking "Yes?"

"Do you know how to fix the memory wiper?" Ray asked, raising an eyebrow in wonder.

"Yes, why do you-" Gooch started.

"No!" Henry said firmly, "Ray don't wipe her memory."

"Wipe my memory?!" Yleana exclaimed in shock.

"What? Pssh, no," Ray said, waving his hand nonchalantly but then turning sharply back to face Gooch, "I need you to get down here and fix it."

"Ray!" Charlotte said sternly, "Don't wipe her memory. She can keep a secret."

"Can she? Can she really, Charlotte? Can she?!"

"Yes!" Yleana groaned, "Now can somebody tell me how to get back into my normal clothes?"

"Chew the blue gum and blow a bubble," Henry informed.

Yleana popped a blue gum piece into her mouth, blew a bubble, and when she looked back down at her clothes, she was wearing her black converse, jeans, and black hoodie again.

"So," Ray said as he glared at Yleana, eyeing her up and down, "You think you can keep a secret?"

"No," Yleana answered, "I know I can keep a secret."

"Mhm mhm," Ray said, pacing the floor, "How can I trust you?"

"Ray, you can trust her," Henry assured.

"Because you say so? Hmm, how 'bout no?"

"I have proof she's trustworthy."

"Oh you have proof? You have proof? And just what is that proof?"

"Once in sixth grade I had a crush on this one girl and I told Yleana and she never told anyone."

"Yeah and," Charlotte continued, "Once our friend Jasper's uncle was kidnapped by spies and he wasn't supposed to tell anyone but he told us and she never told a single soul."

"That's all small stuff, it's not the same," Ray excused.

"Okay, how about this," Henry said, "She found out my middle name in second grade and I asked her not to tell anyone and not once has she let it slip."

"Oh wow," Ray said, looking like he was deep in thought, "She really is trustworthy."

Henry, Charlotte and Yleana nodded and Ray sat down on the circular couch.

"Why doesn't she work here too?" Henry suggested.

"Yeah, that's a great idea!" Charlotte exclaimed.

"What is she gonna do? We've got everything covered," Ray pointed out.

"Ummm... I... could design disguises for when you go undercover!" Yleana said brightly.

"Meh," Ray said.

"She could... help us track bad guys down!" Henry proposed.

"Meh," Ray said again.

Yleana and Henry groaned.

"I know!" Charlotte pressed, "She can be back up!"

Ray leaned forward in the seat and put his hands to his chin and fingers to his nose in thought.

"Do you know how to fight?" he asked Yleana.

"Yeah, kinda," Yleana answered.

"Kinda?" Ray repeated, "Well that's not good enough, that's not nearl-"

"No, she's really good at fighting," Henry said, "And you can teach her to get better."

Ray let out a long sigh then finally said, "Fine, fine. But you're doing all the things you suggested!"

Yleana nodded in understanding.

"I'm going to get some Nacho Ball," Ray notified, "Henry, if there's an emergency call... just take it yourself."

Henry gave Ray a sarcastic 'really?' look as he watched him leave the Man Cave through the elevator. Once Ray was out of the room, Yleana turned to Henry and Charlotte and couldn't hold her excitement in anymore. Her lips formed a wide grin and she, Henry, and Charlotte all group hugged.

Yleana was now part of the group. She was working for Captain Man and with her two best friends. Things were looking up.