Season 5; Chapter 7

A nervous silence filled the room as Yleana and Henry exchanged cautious looks. Henry looked at Yleana as though asking if he could tell them but Yleana shook her head vigorously, telling him no.

"What do we not know?" Piper asked, an intrgued look on her face.

"Nothing," Yleana responded quickly.

"Obviously it's not nothing if you're reacting the way that you are," Charlotte commented.

"It-" Yleana stuttered, looking at her friends stare at her, waiting for her to elaborate on what she was talking about, "It's personal."

"So?" Jasper said, taking a small step forward, "We're your friends, aren't we? Why not tell us?"

"Yeah, it's not like we're going to repeat it to anyone," Ray added.

Yleana inhaled a deep breath and looked at Henry, her anxiety beginning to kick in. Noticing this by the way her hands were trembling, Henry took ahold of his girlfriend's hand and squeezed it, trying to help comfort her.

"C-can you tell them?" Yleana asked Henry, her voice very quiet and innocent.

"Of course, baby," Henry responded gently. He turned his head to look back at the questioning looks on his friends' faces and began speaking, "Two years ago... Yleana was going through a really hard time that nobody, not even me, knew about because she thought that by keeping her walls up and not telling anyone, she wouldn't be bothering, or in her words, burdening them.

"One night, I was sitting in my room, trying to do my homework but as always, I had no clue what I was going so I picked up my textbook and paper and climbed out of my window, through the tree house, and through Yleana's window to try and get help.

"The moment I entered the room, I dropped my textbook and paper, ran over to Yleana, grabbed the kinfe out of her hand and chucked it out the window then I pulled her into a hug and let her cry it all out and I didn't let go of her all night long."

"So..." Charlotte started slowly, "You're saying that when you said it wouldn't be the first time Yleana left without saying anything, you meant that she almost..."

"Left us, all of us, everything... without saying a word to anyone," Piper finished quietly.

"Yes," Henry exhaled.

Ray looked from Henry to Yleana, "Why?"

"It was a hard time," Yleana whispered softly, "I couldn't see any reason to hold on anymore... but I'm okay now, guys! I'm okay."

There was silence for a moment before the group of friends all embraced Yleana in a long, comforting hug.

There were a few lessons they learned that day: though someone may seem like the happiest person ever and that everything is perfect for them, you never know what they may be going through; always treat people with kindness, you never know how much someone needs it; and that angels come in all different shapes and sizes.

That night two years earlier, Henry saved Yleana's life and though to the rest of the world he was just a sidekick, to Yleana, he was her superhero.