Season 1; Chapter 10

'Something worth fighting for'

The movie finished and Henry looked over at Yleana. They were in their treehouse in a blanket and had just watched Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. It was nearly midnight but they deserved a movie break after two hours of studying.

"Are you crying?" Henry asked.

"What? No," Yleana said as she looked in the opposite direction of Henry so he wouldn't see her wipe her tears away.

"You are!" Henry said, "Awww."

He gave her a side hug then offered her the last of the popcorn.

"You don't want the last bit?" Yleana asked in shock because he always wanted the last bit of food.

"Nah, you can have it."

Yleana shook her head in disbelief and right as she was about to take the last few kernels, Henry whipped his hand forward, grabbed them, and shoved them in his mouth.

"Nooooo," Yleana complained.

"Yeeeees," Henry said.

Yleana opened her mouth to say something but just as she was about to, Henry's watch started beeping three beeps at a time.

"Emergency? At this time?" Henry groaned.

He pressed a button on his watch and a hologram of Ray appeared.

"What is it?" Henry asked.

"I need you to come quick!" hologram Ray said urgently.

"What's going on?"

"Just come!"

"Okay, I'll be there soon."

Henry turned to look at Yleana and gave her a 'do I have to?' look.

"Yes and I'm coming to," Yleana said as she nodded.

Henry sighed then climbed down from the treehouse, followed by Yleana. They ran as fast as they could over to Junk 'N' Stuff then made their way down to the Man Cave. As soon as they came out of the elevator, Ray grabbed both of their wrists, led them to the circular couch and pushed them down onto it.

"What?" Henry asked in exasperation.

"I......just bought something......and I want you to see it," Ray said as he stepped forward then back then forward then back again.

"What is it?" Yleana asked with interest.

"Bring it out!" Ray called.

Jasper and Charlotte came out pushing a giant machine. It had a number of buttons on the side and had a sphere on one end.

"This........is a 3D object maker," Ray said.

"What's a 3D object maker?" Henry asked, "Like a 3D printer?"

"No, Henry," Ray said, "Better."

"Well what is it then?" Yleana asked in anticipation.

"It's-"

"It's a machine where you draw something on paper with a specific pen and put it into the machine and it creates it out of thin air," Charlotte interrupted.

"Hey!" Ray yelled, "I wanted to explain it!"

"Woah," Henry and Yleana said in unison.

"Yeah," Ray said impressively, "It was $20,000. Alright, you got me. It was $30,000."

"Can I try it?" Henry asked.

"No! Only I can use it! Not you! Not any of you! I forbid you all from touching it!"

"Okay, okay, calm down Ray," Yleana said.

"I am calm," Ray said as he flattened his hair.

Yleana rolled her eyes and looked at Henry. He shrugged and yawned.

"Alright, I'm going home," Charlotte said and walked over to the elevator.

"Me too," Jasper said, joining Charlotte in the elevator.

Yleana looked over to Henry and a wicked smiled formed on her lips.

"Oh no," Henry said.

"Oh yes," Yleana said, "Race you home!"

They both ran over to the elevator and stopped when they got in and waited for it to move in awkward silence. Once they got up to Junk 'N' Stuff, they started running again, racing all the way back to their houses.