Season 4; Chapter 3

"Tell him," Julia urged as she and Charlotte tried to get Yleana to tell Henry she liked him while they stood by their lockers in their school hallway.

"Yeah, it's so obvious he likes you too," Charlotte added, "Just go for it."

"Are you sure?" Yleana asked, playing with her watch nervously.

"Yeah, trust us," Julia told her.

"Okay," she breathed, "Okay."

She took in another big breath and walked over to Henry who had been talking to Jasper in the middle of the hallway.

"Hey, Hen," she greeted as she readjusted her backpack straps.

"Heyyy," Henry responded, pushing her shoulder lightly, "So, your driver's test is coming up, you excited?"

"Yeah, yeah, I am," she said, "Hen, I've got something to tell you."

"Oh, sure, shoot," he said, smiling at her.

"Okay, so, um, I kinda-"

"Hey, Henry," Rebecca Steller, a blonde with brown eyes, said to Henry as she walked up to him, ignoring Yleana's presence.

"Oh, hi," Henry greeted back.

"Did you hear about the new restaurant opening up in town?" she asked, batting her eyelashes, causing Yleana to raise an eyebrow.

"Oh, Two Cinnamon Sticks?" Henry questioned, getting excited, "Yes! I've been wanting to go there!"

"Yeah, so, I was thinking," Rebecca twirled her hair with her finger, "You, me, dinner there tonight."

"Can I get back to you on that?" he asked then turned to face Yleana again before getting a response, "What was it you wanted to tell me?"

"Oh, n-nothing," Yleana stuttered, "Have fun on your date."

She began to walk away before Henry stopped her, "Wait! Hold on," he turned back to Rebecca who was still twirling her hair, "I'm sorry but I can't make it tonight. I promised my best friend, Yleana, you know her, that I'd help her practice for her driver's test."

"Yeah. I do know her," Rebecca said through gritted teeth as she sent a glare at Yleana, "I'll talk to you later then."

"Yup, see ya," Henry said.

Rebecca walked away and Henry turned his attention back onto Yleana.

"You wanna go get some pizza or something?" Henry asked.

"Oh, um, actually I gotta go, Ray wanted me at work early," Yleana replied.

Henry tilted his head in confusion and Yleana nodded in assurance before quickly walking out of the school.