Season 3; Chapter 1

"Charlotte!" Henry shouted.

"Charlotte!" Yleana yelled.

"Charlotte!"

"Charlotte!"

"Charlotte!"

"Charlotte!"

Henry, Yleana, Charlotte, and Jasper were in the man cave. They had just heard on the news that there were two people taking other people's car and stacking them up. Charlotte was currently trying to finish fixing a pair of rocket boots that Schwoz had made so Henry could wear them to take the cars down from the stack easier and Henry and Yleana couldn't leave to go help Captain Man until they were fixed.

"Charlotte!" Henry yelled again.

"Charlotte!" Yleana shouted.

"Charlotte!"

"Charlotte!"

"Jasper!" Jasper bellowed.

"Charlotte!"

"Charlotte!"

"WHAT?!" Charlotte screamed in annoyance.

"Are you done?" Henry and Yleana asked in unison.

"Not yet!"

"Hurryyyyyy."

"Y'know, the more you bug me, THE LONGER IT'S GONNA TAKE!"

Henry opened his mouth to respond but Yleana quickly covered his mouth with her hand before any words could come out.

"I will lick your hand," Henry warned.

"I'm not scared of you," Yleana said firmly.

"Okay," Henry said with a shrug then touched the palm of Yleana's hand against his mouth with his tongue.

She didn't move her hand though, she didn't even have a reaction to what he did. She just stood there, her hand still on his mouth, her facial expression blank. Henry scowled at her for a second then pushed her hand off causing her to laugh.

"Hey guys, what does this do?" Jasper asked as he picked up a weapon from a drawer.

Jasper had found out Henry's and Yleana's secret at the end of the last school year, ninth grade. Yleana quickly seized the weapon out of his hands and put it back in the drawer.

"Just because you work here now does not mean you get to touch anything you want," Yleana scolded.

"That was a grenade shooter," Henry informed as he walked over to Jasper and patted him on the back, "Could blow this place up in less than three seconds."

"Cool!" Jasper exclaimed.

Charlotte rolled her eyes at Jasper then handed the rocket boots to Henry.

"There," she said, "They're ready."

"Okay, let's blow and go," Henry said to Yleana.

"You already used that rhyme," Yleana notified.

Henry waved it off then took his gum out of his pocket, Yleana doing the same. They blew a bubble, changed into their superhero sidekick costumes then ran to the tubes and went up them, Henry holding the rocket boots.

They got to the street where the stack of cars was and spotted Captain Man fighting the two guys that were doing the stacking of the cars. Kid Danger and Girl Peril exchanged anxious looks then ran over to the stack of cars.

"How are we gonna do this?" Kid Danger asked as he looked up at the stack that mounted at least forty feet high.

"No idea," Girl Peril replied, "We can't damage the cars more than they're already damaged."

She looked up and down the street, searching for something to use. She spotted a bucket lift at the end of the street and pointed it out to Kid Danger. He nodded in understanding that she was gonna go get it to use it and she ran off down the street.

It was a fairly big bucket lift. It definitely looked as if it could carry a car. She got in, apologized to the person who had been using it, then drove it down to the stack of cars. She leaned out and looked up at the top of the stack where Kid Danger was hovering by with the rocket boots on.

"Okay, I'm lifting it up!" she bellowed to him.

He gave her a thumbs up and she got back fully in it. She didn't know how to control a bucket lift so she looked around for a good thirty seconds before finding a lever and pushing it forward. She looked out the front and saw the bucket rising. She pushed the lever until the bucket was by the top of the stack.

Kid Danger opened one of the sides of the bucket then started pushing the first car onto it very slowly so it didn't damage the car beneath it. After a few minutes, he got it on and Girl Peril pulled the lever so the bucket went down to the ground. One of the many people in the crowd watching cheered and got in the car as it belonged to them and drove it off the bucket.

The process continued on with the whole rest of the cars until each one was safely on the ground except the second to last one. Right as Kid Danger was about to push it onto the bucket, the bucket broke off from the rest of the bucket lift.

"What?!" Girl Peril exclaimed as she got out of the bucket lift, "How'd it break?!"

She looked to the side of the bucket lift that had the warnings plastered onto it. She scanned through the warnings until she read 'Weight Capacity-3,750 Pounds'. Girl Peril face palmed and looked over to Kid Danger who was hovering by the second to last car on the shortened stack, giving her a confused look.

"These cars weigh like 4,000 pounds or more!" she called to him, "They were way to heavy for the lift!"

"Dang it!" Kid Danger groaned, "I guess we'll just have to push this one off and hope it doesn't get damaged."

Girl Peril nodded in agreement and got back in the bucket lift to drive it out of the way. She got out and went back over to the stack. Kid Danger started pushing the car off the bottom car as Girl Peril motioned for the crowd of people to move out of the way.

It was nearly off before it got stuck seeing as the bottom car was upside down so the tires of the two cars were rubbing against each other. Girl Peril jogged over to the car and started pulling it the same way Kid Danger was pushing it to help it get unstuck.

"Need a little help, kids?" Captain Man asked as he too jogged over to help pull.

Kid Danger and Girl Peril nodded vigorously and the three started pushing and pulling harder then before. After a few seconds, the car finally got loose and shot forward at Captain Man and Girl Peril, forcing them to fly backwards roughly ten feet and hit the ground.

"Kid, are you alright?" Captain Man asked anxiously as he scrambled up and hurried over to Girl Peril who was still lying on the ground.

She pressed her hands to the ground and sat up. She looked at her hands which were dirty but not cut or scratched up. She actually wasn't hurting at all. Her brows furrowed in confusion right as Kid Danger ran up to her.

"Are you okay?!" he asked, worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Girl Peril responded.

"You just got thrown back ten feet, there's no way you're fine," Captain Man pointed out.

"But I'm perfectly fine," Girl Peril said. She stood up without flinching in pain or anything, "See?"

"But... how?" Kid Danger said curiously, "You just crashed against the ground and you're not indestruc-"

Kid Danger stopped mid-sentence, his eyes widening. He turned to Captain Man whose eyes were also wide.

"Captain Man," Kid Danger gulped.

"Let's get back to the Man Cave," Captain Man said quickly.

He grabbed Kid Danger and Girl Peril by the arms and started running back.