Season 3; Chapter 4

Yleana walked down the stairs in her house and got to her front door. She was on her way to work. She opened the front door but stopped walking right as she did. Her eyes widened in shock as she saw her cousin standing on her porch with a suitcase.

"Julia?" Yleana said, bewildered, "What are you doing here?"

"Hey," Julia said nervously, "Well, your mom gave me that ticket to come whenever I'd like so I came."

"Is there anything going on at home?"

"It's just... frustrating... being there right now."

"Okay, well, I gotta go to work right now but when I come back, I'll help you unpack and everything."

"Oh I can unpack by myself, it's okay."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye."

Yleana left the house, making her way to Junk 'N' Stuff. Once Yleana was out of sight, Julia brought her suitcase up to her room and pulled out her laptop. She pulled up a call with a man who appeared to be her boss.

"Well?" the man asked through the computer.

"I'm here," Julia notified.

"Then what are you waiting for? Go find Captain Man!"

"Even when I do find Captain Man, how am I supposed to steal the superweapon without being caught?"

"Well, you could use something like, oh I don't know, your powers!"

"Right... how will they help? They're weather powers."

"Cause a distraction with a storm! Or capture them in lightning without letting them see who you are! Just think of something! I have to go now, call me when you've stolen the superweapon."

Without another word, he hung up, leaving Julia staring at a blank screen. She closed her laptop and put it back in her suitcase. How on Earth was she supposed to find Captain Man? How on Earth was she supposed to find where he works? How on Earth was she supposed to steal the superweapon?

She got up to go downstairs but right as she was about to open the room door, it swung open as Yleana and Henry burst through, looking like they had just run a mile or two.

"Oh hi Julia," Yleana said, completely out of breath, "We forgot something for work here."

"Yleana, where'd you put it?" Henry asked as he scanned over the room.

"Just like I said on the way here, I don't know. I only know it's in my room but I don't know where in my room."

"Well try and remember where."

"What do you think I'm doing?"

"What are you guys looking for?" Julia asked curiously.

"Something for work," the two answered together, "Jinx, you owe me a coconut!"

"Well, what is that something?" Julia questioned, "I could help you look for it."

"Nah, it's fine," they said in unison again, "Jinx, you owe me another coconut! Top roof! Hey! Stop saying what I'm saying! Stop it!"

Yleana and Henry started catfighting so Julia got in between them to stop them. They glared at each other as Julia pushed them separate ways.

"Well, I guess we're just going to work without it," Yleana said with a shrug.

"You know we can't," Henry told her.

"Well, I don't know where else to look!"

"Maybe if you hadn't forgotten where you put it-"

"Oh yeah, like you never forget where you put yours!"

"I don't!"

"Okay, okay, you two!" Julia shouted to get them to stop arguing, "Just tell me what you're looking for and you guys can head to work and I'll drop it off at Junk 'N' Stuff for you guys."

"It's fine," Henry sighed.

"Yeah, it doesn't matter," Yleana added, "We'll just go without it."

"No, no, what is it? Just tell me," Julia pressured.

Yleana and Henry exchanged cautious looks before Yleana responded, "It's gum."

"Gum?" Julia repeated.

"Yeah, red and blue gum."

"You guys are all stressed out about not finding gum?"

"It... keeps the stress levels down at work. Without it, things get pretty aggressive over there."

"Weird..."

"Yup!" Henry said, "Well, thanks for looking for it for us, see you at Junk 'N' Stuff!"

With that, Henry grabbed Yleana by the wrist and they left without another word. Julia began to look around the room, muttering to herself how silly it was. She tossed one of Yleana's pillows off her bed and right underneath where it had been lay a small tube of red and blue gum. Julia snickered at how easy it had been to find it then left the house and made her way to Junk 'N' Stuff.

When she got there, no one was at the registers or putting things away, or cleaning. It was almost completely deserted in the shop except for Jasper Dunlop who was taking a nap on an odd-looking lounge chair. Curious, Julia walked through a small doorway to the back and noticed an elevator.

She knew she probably shouldn't go down it but her curiosity got the best of her. Her dad had always told her to not forget that 'curiosity killed the cat' but honestly, she didn't want to listen to any of his previous teachings anymore. She pressed the elevator button and got in.

With a sudden lurch, the elevator brought her down speeding fast, and crashed against the floor loudly. The metal door slid open and Julia walked out. She looked around where she had walked into. Nobody was there but she knew exactly where she was. This just made her mission a whole lot easier.