Season 4; Chapter 7

Henry made his way into the Man Cave, a questioning look upon his face once he realized his best friend wasn't there but the others were. He looked from Ray who was gelling his hair to Julia who was on her phone to Charlotte who was reading a book then to Jasper who was mediating for some odd reason and to Schwoz who was experimenting with whipped cream, hydrogen peroxide, and gummy bears.

"Julia," Henry said as he walked over to her, "Where's Yleana?"

"She called in sick," Ray informed him, his attention staying on his hair.

"What, why?"

"Uh... because she's sick."

"Okay, well, Julia, where is she right now?" Henry asked again, looking back at Julia.

Julia stayed silent, her eyes still on her phone screen. She didn't have her earbuds in so there was no doubt she could hear him.

"Hello?" Henry said, waving his hand in front of Julia's face but she continued to ignore him completely. He sighed and turned to Charlotte, "Char, where's Yleana?"

Charlotte looked at Henry for a moment before shaking her head and walking away, causing Henry to make a motion of frustration.

"Jasper," Henry said, looking straight at Jasper who went wide-eyed, "Where's Yleana?"

"No," Jasper said quickly before hurrying away but Henry was too quick for him and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, pulling him back.

"Where's Yleana?" Henry asked again.

Jasper pursed his lips together, trying to restrain himself as Julia and Charlotte frantically shook their heads at him behind Henry.

"She's at her house!" Jasper burst out, not being able to hold it.

"Seriously?" Henry asked, looking disappointed, "Well, I could've just gone there which means asking you was just a waste of- never mind."

Without another word to the others, Henry walked out of the Man Cave and made his way to Yleana's house where he knocked on the door. When he got no answer, he knocked again. A minute passed and there was still no answer so he decided to go around the corner of the house and up to Yleana's bedroom window. He looked through the window and spotted Yleana on her bed then grinned and knocked.

Yleana's head whipped over to him once she heard the knock before she quickly made her way to the window. Henry's grin widened as he thought she was going to open the window but he was disappointed as she shut the blinds on him. He knocked again and called her name, trying to get her to reopen the blinds but it was no use. He finally gave up and left back to the Man Cave, spamming her phone with text messages as he made his way back.

He went down to the Man Cave and paced back and forth as he called Yleana continuously over and over again. When she didn't answer any of his eight calls, he marched over to Julia and took her phone out of her hands, causing an angry expression to grow on her face. Henry ignored this and pulled up Yleana's contact on her phone before pressing the phone button and calling her.

"Yeah?" Yleana's voice came from the phone.

"Yes! You answered!" Henry sighed happily.

"Henry?" Yleana asked, "Oh, uh, I've got to go. Bye."

With that, she hung up the phone, leaving Henry with his jaw dropped in shock that Yleana would do that to him. He pushed Julia's phone back into her hands then walked over to where Ray was sitting.

"Ray, when is Yleana coming back into work?" he questioned in a hurried tone.

"Next week," Ray replied nonchalantly.

"Next week?!" Henry repeated incredulously, "She's not even actually sick!"

"You don't know that, don't make assumptions," Ray told him.

"When I was sick, you didn't believe me and you literally put cameras in my house to spy on m-" he cut himself off as an idea popped into his head, "Wait. That gives me a great idea. Schwoz!"

Ray rose an eyebrow in suspicion as Schwoz came into the room. Henry grabbed Schwoz by the sleeve and pulled him away from the others so they were no longer in earshot.

"Do you think you could hide cameras in Yleana's house?" Henry whispered, causing Schwoz to smile evilly.

"Do I get to wear a disguise?" Schwoz questioned.

"Sure, just... can you do it?" Henry asked, raising his eyebrows.

Schwoz nodded slowly, the same evil smile still upon his face as Henry backed away from him, slightly creeped out.